The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tennumbers

Its time to stop being a Muslim by name and be a Muslim by our actions instead.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Original post by beautifulxxx
JazakAllahu khayran but ignore his stupidity. And yes, we be defending our sisters:yy::yy: May Allah make it easy for you to come. Then you and I can ride on those girls only rides he he.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep Inshallah we will be defending our dear sisters. Inshallah may allah make it easy for me and my other fellow sisters. And when i reached saudi you better show me every where he he.
Aww im looking forward for the rides, we will have a great time together.
Dont forget the restuarant lol.
Reply 2622
Freedom of Speech yo.

:biggrin:

Anyways, went to a bayan (lecture/speech whatever) today. Just want to share one thing that was said there.

We must always keep a positive outlook in life and not be negative about everything. As the saying goes 'the glass is half full not half empty'. In every situation look for the positives. 'An optimist looks for opportunites in every difficulty. A pessimist looks for difficulties in every opportunity.'
When our beloved Prophet (SAW) is being made fun of, Islam being mocked by many, Muslims being put through trials all around the world - don't be negative! Do not think 'what will happen to the Muslims now? What will be the situation of Islam? How will we be able to live?' This breeds negativity. Rather, be positive. Think positively. If others will mock the Prophet (SAW); my Imaan will not decrease, my love for him will not decrease. Look for the opportunity in this difficult time! Its time to pull our socks up and get closer to Allah. Start implementing more the of the Sunnah into your lives, start learning more about the beautiful character of the Prophet (SAW).

(Hope that makes sense :colondollar: Tried my best to put what I heard into writing!)

Brilliant post. :yy:
Freedom of Speech yo.

:biggrin:

Anyways, went to a bayan (lecture/speech whatever) today. Just want to share one thing that was said there.

We must always keep a positive outlook in life and not be negative about everything. As the saying goes 'the glass is half full not half empty'. In every situation look for the positives. 'An optimist looks for opportunites in every difficulty. A pessimist looks for difficulties in every opportunity.'
When our beloved Prophet (SAW) is being made fun of, Islam being mocked by many, Muslims being put through trials all around the world - don't be negative! Do not think 'what will happen to the Muslims now? What will be the situation of Islam? How will we be able to live?' This breeds negativity. Rather, be positive. Think positively. If others will mock the Prophet (SAW); my Imaan will not decrease, my love for him will not decrease. Look for the opportunity in this difficult time! Its time to pull our socks up and get closer to Allah. Start implementing more the of the Sunnah into your lives, start learning more about the beautiful character of the Prophet (SAW).

(Hope that makes sense :colondollar: Tried my best to put what I heard into writing!)

JazakAllahu khayran marsi pars. Pessimistic attitude subhanAllah you are completely right. We have to try and spot the light in every harship that befalls us, and have hope of Allah's mercy and reward. In the dunya (if you know what I mean he he) and in the akhira of course. A good Muslim always thinks good about Allah swt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In Saudi...there are women only funfairs, women only restaurants, and women only shopping malls. And they say they're oppressed. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What would happen if a male tries to enter the women only zones?
Original post by Incredible97
Yep Inshallah we will be defending our dear sisters. Inshallah may allah make it easy for me and my other fellow sisters. And when i reached saudi you better show me every where he he.
Aww im looking forward for the rides, we will have a great time together.
Dont forget the restuarant lol.

Insha'Allah wouldn't that be a dream man. Of course!!! I'd take you Makkah and Madinah above all.
Lol and after that restaurant, we spend the rest of our energy on shopping. How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by K1NG93
What would happen if a male tries to enter the women only zones?

He definitely can't lol. The signs are dead obvious and there is security, arab police etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ko111
Brilliant post. :yy:

JazakAllahu khayran. :smile: I have so much more to share from the speech. InshaAllah will do later on.

JazakAllahu khayran marsi pars. Pessimistic attitude subhanAllah you are completely right. We have to try and spot the light in every harship that befalls us, and have hope of Allah's mercy and reward. In the dunya (if you know what I mean he he) and in the akhira of course. A good Muslim always thinks good about Allah swt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ameen! Marsi pars. loooool
Yep InshaAllah. looool I know what you mean! :mmm: Had a feeling you'd say this to me. :lol:
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
x

Assalumalaikum and welcome to ISOC.

Love the username. :smile:
He definitely can't lol. The signs are dead obvious and there is security, arab police etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok that's cool.

Are there are any male only zones and places where both sexes can go?
Original post by K1NG93
Assalumalaikum and welcome to ISOC.

Love the username. :smile:

Wswrwb! Thank you and haha glad you like it :smile:
Start implementing more the of the Sunnah into your lives, start learning more about the beautiful character of the Prophet (SAW).

Indeed
Jzk-k for sharing
Pack your bags sis. Oh and ask your parents for pocket money...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will do :biggrin:
Original post by Mary562
Indeed
Jzk-k for sharing

Ameen. :smile:
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
Wswrwb. Sorry I never knew you had to sign up... I'll leave and come back soon inshallah, quite busy now anyway ^_^

salams

Assalam ul Alaikum,

No that's just a formality haha. You can still post but it's good to sign up to show you are an I-Soc member. :smile:

Here is a welcome drink. :pepsi:
Original post by K1NG93
Ok that's cool.

Are there are any male only zones and places where both sexes can go?

Yep, for example gyms are for men only. Yeah loads. parks, zoos, restaurants, most shopping malls etc... are for both male and female.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ankabout
Assalam ul Alaikum,

No that's just a formality haha. You can still post but it's good to sign up to show you are an I-Soc member. :smile:

Here is a welcome drink. :pepsi:

Loool. Unhealthy anka, unhealthy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loool. Unhealthy anka, unhealthy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, we are out of milk. :tongue:
Yep, for example gyms are for men only. Yeah loads. parks, zoos, restaurants, most shopping malls etc... are for both male and female.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks
Reply 2639

Posted from TSR Mobile

no female only gyms?

Latest

Trending

Trending