The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Juanjgbr
I did! But you do know Aberdeen is not an LNAT university, right?

Yeah I know haha :smile: i was just wondering cos they gave me a conditional for 2As and 3Bs and I thought it said online they wanted 5As ?
Reply 181
so has anyone been sent them yet???
Original post by annaelizabeth1
Yeah I know haha :smile: i was just wondering cos they gave me a conditional for 2As and 3Bs and I thought it said online they wanted 5As ?

Well, I can't really say anything as I'm taking the IB and I got an offer for 34 points, which is what it says online! Perhaps they are just more indulgent with A-level students haha
I got an unconditional to aberdeen with AAAAB :smile:
Everyone - I emailed LNAT admin and they replied within an hour saying this:

'I am informed by Pearson VUE that they are currently preparing the computer systems for the mass emailing of LNAT results.

You should have your results this week.

Best regards,

Christopher Boulle
LNAT Administrator'

.....so I guess we will defo get them tomorrow or Friday!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 185
Original post by Walkeer_1

'I am informed by Pearson VUE that they are currently preparing the computer systems for the mass emailing of LNAT results.

Best regards,

Christopher Boulle
LNAT Administrator'

Posted from TSR Mobile

wooo!! thanks for taking one for the team hahaaa:biggrin:
Reply 186
Original post by Walkeer_1

Best regards,

Christopher Boulle
LNAT Administrator'

Posted from TSR Mobile

The most useful post in a series of whinging (including mine:biggrin:)! Thank you!! Even if we don't get it tomorrow I'll be fine because I know it'll be by Friday!
Original post by tffcx
The most useful post in a series of whinging (including mine:biggrin:)! Thank you!! Even if we don't get it tomorrow I'll be fine because I know it'll be by Friday!

how do we know it won't be saturday or sunday by 'this week' :wink:
Reply 188
Original post by Barbato101
how do we know it won't be saturday or sunday by 'this week' :wink:
Without being unduly harsh on Pearson (or letting my annoyance show ha) I hardly think a corporation that can't be bothered to notify or update us will be working weekends!
Original post by tffcx
Without being unduly harsh on Pearson (or letting my annoyance show ha) I hardly think a corporation that can't be bothered to notify or update us will be working weekends!

At this point, I think at least some criticism is due. :unimpressed:
Waiting for the results is worse than sitting the actual test😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do the universities know which score is yours? I don't ever remember giving Pearson Vue my UCAS ID?
You do put the UCAS ID in the details when you set up an account. If it's a concern then you can login and check your account
Hopefully today is the day! I'm so impatient!!
Original post by Georgina2613
Hopefully today is the day! I'm so impatient!!

Oh god, I know. I've been refreshing this page and my email every few minutes just to see if anything has come through. The results aren't going to make a huge difference to anything, but i still seem to feel nervous?!
Reply 195
Is anyone going to complain? I may send a email.
Reply 196
I don't see the point in complainingggg
I get that it's nerve-wracking to wait because I want to know my results really badly too, but it's not like they gave us specific dates- plus it's still "early February", and they sad they'd send them by the end of this week- so no point in complaining, better to wait...
Ugh, seriously, how long does it take?
Starting to look like we won't be getting them today...
Got mine

Latest

Trending

Trending