The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ste987
26 is 42 is perfectly fine!! of course, it's in combination with grades + PS, but I got an offer from UCL with the same score, don't stress about it!

Oh nice! Thanks for the encouragement :smile: If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades?
I got 26. Does anyone know what the LNAT cut off score is for the any of the universities?
Original post by Buxtonwater
I got 26. Does anyone know what the LNAT cut off score is for the any of the universities?

There isn't really any such thing as a "cut off". Just some unis will regard the score as more important than others - some are mainly interested in the essay, for example. I've read in some threads of people getting offers from UCL with scores in the teens, so I wouldn't worry!
I got an offer from KCL in early december and found out today I got 22 as well so that would make sense. LSE luckily don't look at the LNAT so don't worry about them.
Original post by happygurl90
Does anyone know how KCL consider their applicants? I heard that they are less strict than UCL/ LSE. I got 22 for LNAT which is super duper average and I am not sure how this will affect my application. :/

I got an offer from KCL in early december and found out today I got 22 as well so that would make sense. LSE luckily don't look at the LNAT so don't worry about them.
I got 32/42, pretty happy. Bristol gave me an offer, but I'm still waiting to hear back from Durham
Original post by rhimat10
There isn't really any such thing as a "cut off". Just some unis will regard the score as more important than others - some are mainly interested in the essay, for example. I've read in some threads of people getting offers from UCL with scores in the teens, so I wouldn't worry!

Well Birmingham was the only LNAT uni I applied to and I got an offer so I'm not too worried, I was just wondering what the other universities look for. I did read that Nottingham does use a cut-off score though.
Hey, did anyone out there get an outcome from KCL today?
Reply 348
Original post by Tireni Atoyebi

Really? I got a 21 and doesn't satisfy me, but I hope they will consider it a bit differently since I'm Italian.
They asked me about my predicted grades, do you think it's a good sign?
Original post by Tireni Atoyebi

wow, that's really fantastic! :smile: :smile: good job!
I got 27 and have offers from all my LNAT unis (Oxford, Bristol and Durham)
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Oh wow! Why did UCL reject you? You have given me some hope :biggrin:!

Their reason for terminating my application was that I was not as strong as the other candidates in my cohort... so basically my LNAT wasn't good enough because I doubt it was my grades
Original post by Totta
Really? I got a 21 and doesn't satisfy me, but I hope they will consider it a bit differently since I'm Italian.
They asked me about my predicted grades, do you think it's a good sign?

Yeah I wasn't too happy with my score either but I think they definitely are considering you if they asked for your predicted grades. Good luck!
I got 31 and have offers from both my LNAT Unis (KCL and Bristol). Is anyone else thinking of firming KCL?
Original post by CaitL97
For those people who have Durham offers and LNAT scores 23-25 what are your predicted grades? If you don't mind me asking!

Hey I got an offer from Durham early December but got 22 in the LNAT. Predicted grades: 1A* 3A
got 29/42 :eek: completely unexpected - was getting 21-22 in practice papers
So far, did anyone get outcome from KCL today? It's getting to the end of the day soon!
Got a 25...still haven't heard back from Kings and UCL..LSE rejected me because my personal statement was not on the calibre of other applicants'...do I still have a chance at UCL or even Kings? International applicant from Canada. Top 5 average is 96.6% if that means anything to anyone on here!
Original post by BIGskell
Well done!!! I got 41 so unlucky but good on you I guess! :biggrin: :s :smile:

how the **** did you get 41?!
please do you have any tips? I may reapply to my unis next year and will have to do it all again... :frown:(
Cambridge doesn't require LNAT???

Latest

Trending

Trending