The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
I was trying to push it on to you. But you out played me at my own game :colone:

Quiz Question
What was the messege of the prophet pbuh when he had to send an army

Was there a specific advice that he gave to each army before they left?

Only the advice of no place of worship can be harmed and etc comes to mind.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
You've gotta admit though, they keep you on your toes and ensure the religion section is active :colone:

Tbh I think in tsr history the religion section has been more active that currently.

Whilst we are benefiting each other and getting on.
Quite pitiful.

I think it's a waste of time from an anti-Islam perspective; Islam was here longgg before us and will be here after us. It's like trying to get rid of a mountain by throwing stones at it. After your entire life has passed you realise you have barely marked it, it has only grown in size and strength, and all that time you had is nothing but fading memory.
#YOLO :tongue:
Salaam. I know most of you are probably students/ex-students, but is anyone by chance studying an Alim/Alima course? If you are it would be nice if you could share your experiences. You can PM me if you prefer. Jzk khayr.
Oh, that.
Didn't even know there was a visit my mosque day. Nice idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So the women basically lied? To think everyone believed her😬, shows the country has quite a bit of islamophobics.
Original post by ImNotMe
I think it's a waste of time from an anti-Islam perspective; Islam was here longgg before us and will be here after us. It's like trying to get rid of a mountain by throwing stones at it. After your entire life has passed you realise you have barely marked it, it has only grown in size and strength, and all that time you had is nothing but fading memory.
#YOLO :tongue:

Couldn't have said it better.:cool:
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
So the women basically lied? To think everyone believed her😬, shows the country has quite a bit of islamophobics.

Shows you if anything how gulable people are to media.
And the power of misinformation.
Why is this dunya so appealing?:frown:
Original post by Coerce

It is.
Best is to get the best of both worlds:wink:
Original post by Coerce

Why would you say it's so appealing?

The dunya is supposed to be like a prison for the believer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Was there a specific advice that he gave to each army before they left?

Only the advice of no place of worship can be harmed and etc comes to mind.

That is the adivce, but you have to mention it fully :angry:
It is.
Best is to get the best of both worlds:wink:

Been in the midst of despair for months. Saddens me how I can't comprehend and change.
Original post by Fermion
Why would you say it's so appealing?

The dunya is supposed to be like a prison for the believer

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 17 and still not praying my 5 time salah, not even reading salah in weeks oh how I need to change
Original post by Coerce

Bro, did you sort out your sleeping problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fermion
Bro, did you sort out your sleeping problem

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salaam.. nice to see you remember.. I do feel like it was just anxiety tbh.. I sleep around 11 wake up around 9/10 on fri/sat/sun on normal days its 10 - 7:20 so I guess its getting somewhere.
Just a quick q have any of you attended an speech in the mosque by a special guest? How impacting are they?
Original post by Coerce
I'm 17 and still not praying my 5 time salah, not even reading salah in weeks oh how I need to change

Even if you pray like 2-3 times a day, say alhamdulillah for that. At least you are offering some of your prayers. Gradually you can build up from this position if you really are struggling
Original post by Coerce
Salaam.. nice to see you remember.. I do feel like it was just anxiety tbh.. I sleep around 11 wake up around 9/10 on fri/sat/sun on normal days its 10 - 7:20 so I guess its getting somewhere.

Wa 'alaikum assalaam

Yeah, i remembered :yes:

Sounds reasonably normal now brother. Good to hear you're making improvements
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fermion
Even if you pray like 2-3 times a day, say alhamdulillah for that. At least you are offering some of your prayers. Gradually you can build up from this position if you really are struggling

Wa 'alaikum assalaam

Yeah, i remembered :yes:

Sounds reasonably normal now brother. Good to hear you're making improvements
Posted from TSR Mobile

Insha'Allah I think an early visit for Fajr will kickstart a new life (:
Jazakullah
Original post by Coerce
Insha'Allah I think an early visit for Fajr will kickstart a new life (:
Jazakullah

:yy: that's good. Just try and get into the habit

What would you say makes you struggle completing all the prayers? Do you have low belief or...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fermion
:yy: that's good. Just try and get into the habit

What would you say makes you struggle completing all the prayers? Do you have low belief or...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Laziness I need a lifestyle change but dunno if I can

Latest

Trending

Trending