The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ibn Fulaan
What a joke.

This isn't a thread to debate or ridicule one anothers academic view points. It is merely an academic and historical point of view, the failure to note down the hadiths of Muhammed pbuh according to the author, led to the distortion of the sunnah and ability of false things to be attributed to him. As we all know, this indeed was true, Imam Bukhari, the famous persian hadith compiler, himself attested to millions of hadith, most being untrue, circulating. This isn't a debate as to the refined hadiths he collected being true.

Either way, the topic is about woman. If someone reads it and agree's, let them agree. If they disagree let them disagree. If they are in between the two, then let them be so.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
This isn't a thread to debate or ridicule one anothers academic view points. It is merely an academic and historical point of view,

If only it was.
Is investment banking halal because I want to do it in the future?
Original post by Tawheed
This isn't a thread to debate or ridicule one anothers academic view points. It is merely an academic and historical point of view, the failure to note down the hadiths of Muhammed pbuh according to the author, led to the distortion of the sunnah and ability of false things to be attributed to him. As we all know, this indeed was true, Imam Bukhari, the famous persian hadith compiler, himself attested to millions of hadith, most being untrue, circulating. This isn't a debate as to the refined hadiths he collected being true.

Either way, the topic is about woman. If someone reads it and agree's, let them agree. If they disagree let them disagree. If they are in between the two, then let them be so.

If only it was.

Take it to the VM/PM's then. :h:
Original post by IdeasForLife

Loool y u do dis to me

Lol, just using your cool greeting :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Raymat

Not sure bro.
Original post by Raymat

It's haram if it has interest in it.
Original post by HAnwar
It's haram if it has interest in it.

What about student loans?
Original post by Gray Fox
What about student loans?

They are Haram.
Original post by Raymat
They are Haram.

Don't be ridiculous, the only way 99% of British Muslims can get higher education is through student loans. Getting an education cannot be haram. Is there an actual scholar who has dealt with this rationally?
Don't be ridiculous, the only way 99% of British Muslims can get higher education is through student loans. Getting an education cannot be haram. Is there an actual scholar who has dealt with this rationally?

Getting an education is not Haram but Usury is and will always be Haram. They are two different things. No scholar has dealt with this problem. I spoke to my local mosque sheikh, he couldn't provide a solution. The problem is that many Muslims, Scholars and non-scholars, are not understanding how serious this problem is. Many Muslims are going to university aware of this problem. It's not going to stop Muslims from going to university. I can just pray that Allah (SWT) forgive us.
(edited 9 years ago)
x

You are going to get mixed opinions here. My advice is to ask a true scholar (which we are not). :h:
Somebody dish out some fatawa on loans and investment banking pls

I am interested too :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ankabout
You are going to get mixed opinions here. My advice is to ask a true scholar (which we are not). :h:

this.

The Life of Muhammad : A Translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah by A. Guillame

Is the Seerah of Muhammad (pbuh) by Ibn Ishaq authentic?
Original post by Ankabout
Is the Seerah of Muhammad (pbuh) by Ibn Ishaq authentic?

Some parts are. Some parts are not.
Some parts are. Some parts are not.

Hmmm ok.
Salaam Awesome people :smile:

I hope you guys are the best of health
Peek-a-boo!

Latest

Trending

Trending