The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pretty bored & lonely, again :lol: :erm:
Original post by lou 22
I feel freezing my hands are like ice blocks :frown:, I need my bed I have only had 1hr20mins of sleep :'( and I have somewhere to be for 6pm.

I am regretting a spur of the moment decision :frown: hopefully everything will be alright in the end.

:console: Not many people enjoy winter, I know its cold, wrap up more :console:

Why haven't you slept properly?

Hope everything gets better lou :hugs:
Really tired!!! :yawn: but super motivated lool! :biggrin:
Proud of myself - studied alot today
:bebored:
I had the worst moment 30mins ago. I pushed the cup beside me by accident (there was tea in it). It spilt everywhere on laptop :sadnod:, I literally had a panic attack :frown:. I needed to finish of my coursework off as well. Thank god my laptop is back to normal. I had to dry it like mad and shake it.

I feel calm now that it's working and I'm back on here :smile:
kind of stressed out, you know them moments when you think:
"I`m gna fail my degree/ won`t get onto a masters course/ no job/ too much coursework!"
I feel stuck !!!
i want to follow my dreams but many things hold me back =(
I would watch the secret movie this night to cheer up
Sick :sick:
Stressed and pressured. Under pressure to get 11a*s in my GCSEs so I'm trying to start revision now and its so stressful. Any tips on how to revise English lit? Of mice and men and an inspector calls? Cause I'm feeling a bit helpless with that ATM :frown:((
Original post by somemightsay888
Sick :sick:

I think I passed on my germs to you
It feels terrible to be sick, I still am :frown:
Saw a blast from the past today, wasn't my finest hour because I was dumbstruck and felt so angry and upset all in one go!
I was saddened that seeing them and I couldn't say hi.
Original post by ilovesophialucia
Stressed and pressured. Under pressure to get 11a*s in my GCSEs so I'm trying to start revision now and its so stressful. Any tips on how to revise English lit? Of mice and men and an inspector calls? Cause I'm feeling a bit helpless with that ATM :frown:((

GCSE's are so easy that you could just revise the day before and end up with a B. Whereas, if you revise a week before you'd definitely get an A*. Trust me I've done this myself
Don't stress about it :smile:
Original post by Mary562
GCSE's are so easy that you could just revise the day before and end up with a B. Whereas, if you revise a week before you'd definitely get an A*. Trust me I've done this myself

Haha thank you:smile:
I'm feeling absolutely exhausted! A levels are absolutely stressful. Can't even formulate adequate sentences. Sigh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mary562
I think I passed on my germs to you
It feels terrible to be sick, I still am :frown:

Then I'm blaming you :angry:
Ive had such a headache and felt so dizzy :sad:
Same for you?
Downright ****ty.
Original post by somemightsay888
Then I'm blaming you :angry:
Ive had such a headache and felt so dizzy :sad:
Same for you?

:frown: Don't blame me, I think the bug is going around
Yes. Yesterday was the worst day, I had a really bad headache and temperature at the same time, coughing sneezing etc
I feel much better alhamdulillah but still got a runny nose :frown:
Original post by Mary562
:frown: Don't blame me, I think the bug is going around
Yes. Yesterday was the worst day, I had a really bad headache and temperature at the same time, coughing sneezing etc
I feel much better alhamdulillah but still got a runny nose :frown:

Well you are in the West Midlands like me :unimpressed:
Oh well at least you're better now :smile: It's the sneezing and dizziness at the moment that's getting me. Nothing seems to be helping either :sad:
Original post by Mary562

Depends who you are

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest