The Student Room Group

Study Tips for AS Level?

I need help on studying for A Levels, I don't have a specific strategy for studying and I really need one if I'm going to get my target grades (all A's ! Help!)
I study Chemistry, French, Spanish and History
any tips would be much appreciated :smile:
Original post by RhiannonMaxey
I need help on studying for A Levels, I don't have a specific strategy for studying and I really need one if I'm going to get my target grades (all A's ! Help!)

Pour préparer pour mes examens de français, je suis en train de faire des notes sur chaque sujet. Quand j'ai fini de faire mes notes, je vais les réviser souvent. Aussi je vais pratiquer écrire des rédactions et des questions d'oral. Si tu le veux, tu pourrais faire ça aussi :smile: Pour réviser, il n'y a pas beaucoup plus qu'on pourrait faire.

Si tu veux voir le type de notes que je fais, ouvres le spoiler (ce sont mes notes sur le sport). I still have to ask my teacher to see if these are 100% accurate, so there are most likely a few errors, it's just an example.

Bon courage :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by RhiannonMaxey

Hey! I study French and Spanish as well and also have all A grade targets... :c So I'm in the same boat as you and really need to get better at the whole studying thing.

One thing I think is a good idea is to make summary notes for each topic immediately after you finish it (in all subjects) rather than waiting until later to revise them. That way you have concise notes to go back to when you want to revise nearer exam season and you don't have to go searching through all your work again.

Also, make the most of all the resources out there - sites like Quizlet have been amazing for vocabulary learning and I would definitely recommend it if you don't use it already :3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending