The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;_NSc5JffdT8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NSc5JffdT8[/video]

Sahih International
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
Original post by K1NG93
Lol only one y in my name.

And idk. :tongue:

Lol okay Zayan :rolleyes:
Original post by Incredible97
Lol okay Zayan :rolleyes:

lol :yy:
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wheres the biryani with chicken or lamb?Pics of biryani with only veg😕? We ain't in prison, I like some meat on please😊.

Eww i hate lamb and chicken

Here this pic is for you:

"One story describes his treatment of a woman who appeared at his store to sell a silk garment. She asked only a hundred dirhams for it, but Abu Hanifa would not buy it at that price, and told her it was worth more. The woman increased the sales price in increments of a hundred dirhams, but each time Abu Hanifa insisted that the silk garment was worth more. When she reached four hundred dirhams, the woman thought Abu Hanifa was mocking her, but an independent merchant was summoned to appraise the garment, and he valued it for five hundred dirhams."
Nah, don't diss food a blessing from Allah. :h:
Eww i hate lamb and chicken

Here this pic is for you:

Asia is blessed with good food.Expect an invasion of foreign food lovers 😃👍.

Sahih International
And they urge you to hasten the punishment. And if not for [the decree of] a specified term, punishment would have reached them. But it will surely come to them suddenly while they perceive not.
I'd advise you all go and subscribe to 'The Daily Reminder' on YouTube. Inspirational indeed :biggrin:.
[video="youtube;tjIcnR4eMqI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjIcnR4eMqI[/video]
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy

:yy:

----

Abu Hurairah RA reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) saying, “There is a Surah in the Qur’an which contains thirty Ayat which kept interceding for a man until his sins are forgiven. This Surah is ‘Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion.’ (Surat Al-Mulk 67).”
(Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud)
Anas RA reported: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) drew a few lines and said, “One of them represents man and another indicates death; and a man continues like this until the nearest line (i.e. death) overtakes him.”
(Bukhari)

Honestly don't use this sis. It's not good. Like take the day thing, in the islamic calender we have around 354 days, people are just gna be like why is day mentioned 365 times then? I don't even know if it is mentioned 365 times, a lot of these things are made up and just copy/pasted around the net.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Honestly don't use this sis. It's not good. Like take the day thing, in the islamic calender we have around 354 days, people are just gna be like why is it mentioned 365 days then? Don't even know if it is mentioned 365 times, a lot of these things are made up and just copy/pasted around the net.

Hmm True true
Thanks for letting me know :yy:
أَأَنتُمْ أَشَدُّ خَلْقًا أَمِ السَّمَاءُ ۚ بَنَاهَا
Are you more difficult to create, or is the heaven? Allah constructed it.

[Surah an-Naaziyaat]

:cry:
I met the most wonderful Rabbinical scholar yesterday, he had an outstanding understanding of the Qu'ran. It was really something amazing, iA I may be learning Hebrew with him.

Latest

Trending

Trending