The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2200
Like a beast that's ready to fornicate with multiple beautiful women at the same time
Reply 2201
Original post by jenigma
Hate boredommm

I just played played tekken with my brothers. Now I am bored again
I made a rule with myself that I am going to go outside at least once a day so that I don't get stuck at home and now its got 9pm and I still haven't gone. :lol:

Been a good day cause I got two offers for uni and am in a pretty good place mentally at the moment. :biggrin:
Happy and tired :smile:
I feel amazing.. I can see vivid patterns when I close my eyes and this album is absolutely fantastic
[video="youtube;N3oM8W4sf50"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oM8W4sf50[/video]
Not great. I feel a bit nervous because I'm the only one out of my friends who hasn't received any Uni offers, and I feel like I messed up an interview and I'm afraid I won't get into the Uni I like. This has literally plagued my mind for the past 2 weeks. :biggrin:
Cosy, like i'm being huggled by feathers and rabbits and soft fur and all manner of comfy things:daydreaming:
Feel like I'm standing still while life passes me by.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
I just played played tekken with my brothers. Now I am bored again

I just went to sleep :lol:
Restless and frustrated - I've deactivated my Facebook & Whatsapp as I wanted to create some space from everyone :frown: if they want me call or text me - I'm sure it'll show people I don't want to have an account in truth but only use the site to feel connected to the world and people who understand me of late!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2210
Original post by jenigma
I just went to sleep :lol:

Lol, that is a cure for many things lol.
Reply 2211
Original post by Quiet _One86
Restless and frustrated - I've deactivated my Facebook & Whatsapp as I wanted to create some space from everyone :frown: if they want me call or text me - I'm sure it'll show people I don't want to have an account in truth but only use the site to feel connected to the world and people who understand me of late!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats up sweetie, I tried to message you here but saying what it said when i first tryed, but skype me anytime hun as I don't want you to completely alienate yourself so if you wanna type I am here for you.
Feeling alright :smile:
Original post by lou 22
Lol, that is a cure for many things lol.

So much lolling :lol:
Reply 2214
I feel like I could just go outside and shout, I feel frustrated I need to get a important phone call that was supposed to happen in January, feb is nearly over and still no call >:frown:. I am getting impatient with it all :frown:. I am a person with great patience usually but ****ing hell this is taking the piss.
Reply 2215
Original post by jenigma
So much lolling :lol:

I actually stop using lol for over 1.5years lol dunno when i got back using it XD.
I like using it tbh like there's lol then there's loooool and also LOOOOL or just LOL. when something's really funny. It's brilliant. :lol:
Reply 2217
Original post by jenigma
I like using it tbh like there's lol then there's loooool and also LOOOOL or just LOL. when something's really funny. It's brilliant. :lol:

Nothing fits what you just said more that Looool
Original post by lou 22
Nothing fits what you just said more that Looool

I think I'm hyper again :lol:
Reply 2219
Pissed, why do people not ring the phone long enough to give you a chance to answer?

Latest