The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
You two are not alone there :l Me too...
You know it's bad when you're like the only who comments/likes my Facebook statuses :hugs: :sad:
Original post by lou 22
Well it sounds like a odd situation :frown:.

I met him on here. But I'm supposed to remain anonymous on here so he doesn't know my real identity but he knows the kind of person I am and the things I go through and the whole shebang. Anyways he was up front about himself and I saw how he looks like and everything I kind of fancied him I guess? But then because of what I did I realised it was wrong for me to not tell him my actual name so I stopped talking to him. But I never stopped feeling guilty about it and he really didn't deserve it so yup. But he's not being mean about it which makes me feel worse now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cupcakes87
pretty crap atm :/ :sad: :bored:

whats wrong? :hugs:
Original post by moment of truth
whats wrong? :hugs:

idk. just one of them crap days where i dont like anyone at home :lol: :sad:

:hugs:
idk. just one of them crap days where i dont like anyone at home :lol: :sad:

They been annoying you? :hugs:

I get those days sometimes, so I know how you feel.

They been annoying you? :hugs:

I get those days sometimes, so I know how you feel.

i think im just having a bad day! and they keep telling me to do stuff and this ppt i worked on yesterday didnt save so now im about to cry :cry2: gonna try restore it but highly doubt its gonna come back :sad: only up side is that i have all the stuff for it so will be able to make it all again quick enough BUT THE WORST THING IS!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

and this is probably the stupidest reason to be pissed off but my sister ate my chocolate and i was really looking forward it and she ate it :angry: pissed me off so bad :angry: :angry: :angry:

so im not talking to her :rant: and other crap but yeah :sigh:

how are you? :hugs:
Reply 2266
Original post by hilrho
I met him on here. But I'm supposed to remain anonymous on here so he doesn't know my real identity but he knows the kind of person I am and the things I go through and the whole shebang. Anyways he was up front about himself and I saw how he looks like and everything I kind of fancied him I guess? But then because of what I did I realised it was wrong for me to not tell him my actual name so I stopped talking to him. But I never stopped feeling guilty about it and he really didn't deserve it so yup. But he's not being mean about it which makes me feel worse now.

That doesn't seem that bad, you have told him now so it should be alright.
i think im just having a bad day! and they keep telling me to do stuff and this ppt i worked on yesterday didnt save so now im about to cry :cry2: gonna try restore it but highly doubt its gonna come back :sad: only up side is that i have all the stuff for it so will be able to make it all again quick enough BUT THE WORST THING IS!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

and this is probably the stupidest reason to be pissed off but my sister ate my chocolate and i was really looking forward it and she ate it :angry: pissed me off so bad :angry: :angry: :angry:

so im not talking to her :rant: and other crap but yeah :sigh:

how are you? :hugs:

Ahh okayy. Hope it comes back and if not you can make it quickly so you don't waste a lot of time on it :hugs:

Did she know you really wanted it? It is annoying when people do things like that.

I'm alright, messed up one appointment so have to go again tomorrow which pissed me off :sigh: but its typical me. :lol:

Original post by lou 22
That doesn't seem that bad, you have told him now so it should be alright.

I hope you're right. So why did you make this thread anyways? :smile:
Reply 2269
Original post by hilrho
I hope you're right. So why did you make this thread anyways? :smile:

Just wondered what others were feeling, I like the fact that it has become a thread that we can help each other with with some good advice given out.

Plus I don't like people feeling like they are stuck or in a rut, if they want to talk I like helping.
Original post by zhang-liao
Stressed, nervous and worried about A-Level exams.
But generally speaking, upset about life because I feel like I'm being ignored and I'm not wanted.

I could go on and on but I'm not bothered though

i feel you bruh :s-smilie: it's that asian life style lol
Reply 2271
I think I am going to take a few days away from TSR, my days will be long and boring but gotta be done, I actually may do that for Lent 40days of no tsr.
Original post by lou 22
Just wondered what others were feeling, I like the fact that it has become a thread that we can help each other with with some good advice given out.

Plus I don't like people feeling like they are stuck or in a rut, if they want to talk I like helping.

Ahh. Thats actually really nice of you :smile: . I bet you're a really good friend to your friends :smile:
Ahh okayy. Hope it comes back and if not you can make it quickly so you don't waste a lot of time on it :hugs:

Did she know you really wanted it? It is annoying when people do things like that.

I'm alright, messed up one appointment so have to go again tomorrow which pissed me off :sigh: but its typical me. :lol:

naah its gone :cry: im not doing this now! im too tired and angry :sigh:

yes and no! :angry: i think im just being a pain is all tbh :redface: it is very annoying :huff:

awww! :hugs: what happened? :redface: heyyyy you lovely!! :hugs:
Majorly pumped up ready for this football match to begin. Lets go Chelsea!!! :badger:
Tired, exhausted
Apprehensive as hell…waiting for a visa to see my best friend :biggrin: So that also makes me happy(I think)
Reply 2277
Original post by hilrho
Ahh. Thats actually really nice of you :smile: . I bet you're a really good friend to your friends :smile:

:smile:, I try my best :smile:.
Reply 2278
I now feel like I wamt to let my dinner escape, too much fizzy water.
Reply 2279
Feeling so frustrated my dreams are annoying me lol I had an awesome dream but want it to be a reality.

Latest