The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by MG1762
What did you get on your LNAT if you don't mind me asking?

I messed up on the LNAT and got 21. My application was really strong so I was rejected primarily because of my low score. How did you do on yours ?
Original post by Tia777
I messed up on the LNAT and got 21. My application was really strong so I was rejected primarily because of my low score. How did you do on yours ?

Sorry to hear about your rejection. Just wondering - did King's specify that your LNAT result was the reason why they rejected you?
Original post by Tia777
I got rejected yesterday so you should hear soon. Good luck.

Hey! Would you mind telling me when did you sent your application to kings?
Is anyone else still waiting for UCL? I'm really scared about getting a rejection as I only got 18 on my LNAT...for those who are also still waiting, what were your LNAT scores?
Reply 604
Original post by kewbacca
Is anyone else still waiting for UCL? I'm really scared about getting a rejection as I only got 18 on my LNAT...for those who are also still waiting, what were your LNAT scores?

I got rejected from UCL but accepted to KCL with 18 on my LNAT.
Original post by MG1762

Yeh I was accepted into KCL as well, but I don't know how much emphasis UCL place on the LNAT score as I've heard so many different stories ahhhh
Original post by MG1762

Sorry to hear about your rejection though...what other unis have you applied to?

I got rejections from both Kings and UCL based on my LNAT. My score was 19.
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
I got rejections from both Kings and UCL based on my LNAT. My score was 19.

Sorry to hear that, where else have you applied?
Sorry to hear that, where else have you applied?

Really gutted cos my predictions are above what they require :frown: also got rejected from LSE because of my GCSE's...I got into my 2 back up choices, Brunel and Westminster but I don't particularly want to go there...I should have applied to one back up *sigh* life...hopefully adjustment will get me somewhere :smile:
Really gutted cos my predictions are above what they require :frown: also got rejected from LSE because of my GCSE's...I got into my 2 back up choices, Brunel and Westminster but I don't particularly want to go there...I should have applied to one back up *sigh* life...hopefully adjustment will get me somewhere :smile:

That is so peak...what were your predictions, if you don't mind me asking?
That is so peak...what were your predictions, if you don't mind me asking?

I know lol...I've felt like crap recently...they were A*A*A*A. Wbu?
I know lol...I've felt like crap recently...they were A*A*A*A. Wbu?

The same as you...yeh I know it must be a tough time for you, top unis have to reject amazing people every year. But like you said, you never know where adjustment might get you, don't lose faith :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Sorry this post will probably not relate to anyone on here, but I took the LNAT yesterday and I missed the January deadline because I booked my test too late and there were no available dates left in January except in February (I'm so stupid I know). I didn't receive a rejection from UoB so I don't think they mind that I took the LNAT late - I did email the university too.

I was wondering has anyone else taken it late or anyone know how long it takes to hear back from the university?

I got a 31 on my LNAT. Applied from Canada and got rejected by Oxford post interview!
Original post by chloe2015
Sorry this post will probably not relate to anyone on here, but I took the LNAT yesterday and I missed the January deadline because I booked my test too late and there were no available dates left in January except in February (I'm so stupid I know). I didn't receive a rejection from UoB so I don't think they mind that I took the LNAT late - I did email the university too.

I was wondering has anyone else taken it late or anyone know how long it takes to hear back from the university?

UoB took about 3 weeks to get back to me with an offer after they had my full application. Good luck!
Reply 616
Original post by 65pinkroses
I got a 31 on my LNAT. Applied from Canada and got rejected by Oxford post interview!

Did you apply for anywhere else in the UK? And undergrad or postgrad? Conrgrats on the score as well, practically unheard of.
Original post by khmac11
Did you apply for anywhere else in the UK? And undergrad or postgrad? Conrgrats on the score as well, practically unheard of.

No, Oxford was the only school in the UK I applied to, and travelled to go for interview. I'm still sad about not getting in but my family couldn't afford the international fees anyways (I applied because I loved the school enough for crushing debt)! I've applied to US schools though (Harvard, Stanford, and Princeton) so I'm hopeful.

Thank you! I was relieved to have done well, it helped soften the blow a bit. Have your UK admissions gone well? :smile:
Original post by khmac11

Oh and I was applying for undergraduate studies (I'm 17).
Reply 619
Original post by 65pinkroses
Oh and I was applying for undergraduate studies (I'm 17).

That happened to me with Cambridge as well haha. Sounds like you're crazy smart, so good luck with all that! Mine went well, I'm 18 and applying from high school! I'm going to go to Bristol.

Latest

Trending

Trending