The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Paul never met Jesus? But I thought Paul was one of the disciples and was at the last supper? Wasn't he?

Na he wasn't man.
Original post by Incredible97
Internet. Why?

Congratulations on the baby girl:smile::smile::smile:
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Congratulations on the baby girl:smile::smile::smile:

Thank you! :h:
Thank you! :h:

Congratulations but the baby is yet to be born yes? :smile:
Original post by Ankabout
Congratulations but the baby is yet to be born yes? :smile:

Thanks! :smile:. The baby is already born, I misread beautifulxxx post :redface:
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
It was like that yes, and during the time I asked; I had 2 mahrams with me lol
But it happened straight away and the parents weren't having it.

Like I said; Life goes on.

Did the girl want to marry you? Was it just her parents that were opposed?
Thanks! :smile:. The baby is already born, I misread beautifulxxx post :redface:

Oh haha, yeah I was confused! Awesome news! :biggrin: May Allah bless the baby.
Original post by generic_man

Don't post in ISOC anymore please! I'm serious! you've actually hurt mary562 a lot in ex-muslim soc (don't act all nice cuz your not!) She left TSR for a while because of you!
Oh haha, yeah I was confused! Awesome news! :biggrin: May Allah bless the baby.

Thank you Sis! Ameen! :smile:
What's all this talk of rishtas on the Isoc and no one thought to invite me to the party? :colonhash:
Original post by Mary562
Ameen :smile: Going now :flybye:

Remember me in your duas

Asalaamu Alaykum Warahmatullah Wa Barakatuh

Walaikum salaam warahmatullah

ISOC misses you already Mary! I pray your situation improves, come back soon :smile:
Original post by generic_man

parents

i hear you've upset someone here? Why?
Original post by HAnwar
Most people are like that. They act all friendly in here but then talk rubbish about us on different threads. That's why I completely ignore them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. Pretty much this.

x

Edit that a bit, you may get carded.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by beautifulxxx
Exactly. What I find more appalling is that we have to tolerate their offensive post but when we state our truth it's instant pity mode. Poor mary.

I read the introduction of the Ex-Muslim society, it says ''This thread is for discussion between ex-Muslims and about leaving Islam.''

What a joke. It's been hijacked by atheists; not ex-Muslims; who antagonise, argue and mock, for the sake of antagonising, arguing and mocking. But then again, what else have they got to do with their time?

We should recognise it for what it really is, and let them waste their time and not ours. I have a policy where I wont respond to any quotes or replies from there. I humbly advise you all to do the same.

I pray Allah protects us from the mischiefs of the Shaytaan.
I have standards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What standards? Pffttt.

Lol, you're right. :tongue: Interestingly, the character of the girl matters too (more so than in the case of guys) i.e. she should be "pure/innocent" and pray 5 times, etc... not a bad thing but it's a double standard when the guy is not expected to be "pure" himself if you know what I mean.

Mhmmm so true!

SubhanAllah thats true too. Double standard indeed. As biri once told me: "If you want a wife like Khadija, you need to be a man like Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasalam."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brilliant quote! :biggrin:
Original post by ImNotMe
I read the introduction of the Ex-Muslim society, it says ''This thread is for discussion between ex-Muslims and about leaving Islam.''

What a joke. It's been hijacked by atheists; not ex-Muslims; who antagonise, argue and mock, for the sake of antagonising, arguing and mocking. But then again, what else have they got to do with their time?

We should recognise it for what it really is, and let them waste their time and not ours. I have a policy where I wont respond to any quotes or replies from there. I humbly advise you all to do the same.

Don't be surprised if your post gets deleted. Mine and beautifulxxx's just did.
Original post by HAnwar
Don't be surprised if your post gets deleted. Mine and beautifulxxx's just did.

I'll pm it to everyone later. :colone:
Original post by ImNotMe

Would this Shaytaan you speak of be an all encompassing term for atheists?
Original post by ImNotMe
I'll pm it to everyone later. :colone:

Lol.
Original post by Aabidah
What standards? Pffttt.

Mhmmm so true!

Brilliant quote! :biggrin:

As a newbie you ought to give me respect. I dont know who u think you are.
Indeed. This gal called biryani007 used to post here, she became a beg and left but she still posts good things on whatsap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending