The Student Room Group
Arts University Plymouth
Plymouth

Photography at Plymouth College of Art?

Anyone else apply to PCA for photography? I've got an interview for the 12th of Feb :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by sonja_michelle
Anyone else apply to PCA for photography? I've got an interview for the 12th of Feb :smile:

I am! Received my offer last week.
Arts University Plymouth
Plymouth
Original post by ayejade
I am! Received my offer last week.

Me too! Was offered an unconditional during the interview :smile:
Reply 3
So was I!
Me too! Was offered an unconditional during the interview :smile:

I was too! (Only it was for the 'film' course)
Reply 5
Original post by kayteevivienne
I was too! (Only it was for the 'film' course)

Is Plymouth your first choice? It's definitely mine so I know I'll be there in September. I'll be flying over from n. ireland so ill probably be staying in Halls but I don't even know a thing about accommodation there yet.
Original post by ayejade
Is Plymouth your first choice? It's definitely mine so I know I'll be there in September. I'll be flying over from n. ireland so ill probably be staying in Halls but I don't even know a thing about accommodation there yet.

Really?! I'm flying over from N.Ireland also! I'm 98% sure it's my first choice, unless I received another unconditional, which I doubt. I know that 'The Clubhouse' is booked up, which is a shame as it was the cheapest.
Reply 7
Original post by kayteevivienne
Really?! I'm flying over from N.Ireland also! I'm 98% sure it's my first choice, unless I received another unconditional, which I doubt. I know that 'The Clubhouse' is booked up, which is a shame as it was the cheapest.

I'm glad I'm not the only one from here!
The clubhouse looks so nice, but I figured it'd be booked up pretty quickly. The only other place I've heard of so far is Discovery Heights.
Original post by ayejade
I'm glad I'm not the only one from here!
The clubhouse looks so nice, but I figured it'd be booked up pretty quickly. The only other place I've heard of so far is Discovery Heights.

Falmouth will be my first choice if I get an offer from them, i have an interview on the 4th of march. Plymouth definitely might be my insurance though!
Reply 9

got an interview in april I heard some people got a unconditional so if I get that which I hope im defo going

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending