The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My passport is red. I am a British Citizen first and foremost.
:]
Reply 5702
Original post by Ibn Fulaan

Not random at all
Original post by Tpos
Not random at all

Maybe my account has been hacked.
Maybe my account has been hacked.

Nah that sounds like something you would say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And?
Original post by The_K1NG
And?

he's a true british patriot
Original post by The_K1NG
And?

It was more a post directed at the sisters who live in the motherland, if you catch my drift :mmm:
Original post by Can you do this?
I'm Christian and I would pray for anyone, in my church we try and give to the community no matter what religion or ethnicity

Oh that's gd. Well for sure, i know we can pray for the guidance for non-muslims. I don't think we can request a prayer from a non-muslim, i don't know though, got to find that out from scholars. Also I think when in war, one of the shariah guidelines is that you can't attack places where people are worshiping god such as churches and synagogues.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bakedbeans247
Oh that's gd. Well for sure, i know in islam you can pray for anyone (living) in the world and encouraged too as-well. I don't think we can request a prayer from a non-muslim, i don't know though, got to find that out from scholars. Also I think when in war, one of the shariah guidelines is that you can't attack places where people are worshiping god such as churches and synagogues.

It's not limited to times of war - one is not allowed to attack any place of worship.
Original post by Zamestaneh
It's not limited to times of war - one is not allowed to attack any place of worship.

Yeah
Original post by kyoti
he's a true british patriot

Masha'Allah

Original post by Zamestaneh
It was more a post directed at the sisters who live in the motherland, if you catch my drift :mmm:

Lol
Asalaamu alaikum

Don't forget to read your jummah prayer wherever you are, no excuses :smile:

-----

Amazing - I've got that translation Quran at home.
Original post by bakedbeans247
Oh that's gd. Well for sure, i know we can pray for the guidance for non-muslims. I don't think we can request a prayer from a non-muslim, i don't know though, got to find that out from scholars. Also I think when in war, one of the shariah guidelines is that you can't attack places where people are worshiping god such as churches and synagogues.

It's not going to do any bad sharing prayer between religions I guess and the more blessings from any religion the better am I right ?
Submission does not mean being weak or passive. Just the opposite. True power resides in submission- a power that comes from within. Those who submit to the divine essence of life will live in unperturbed tranquility and peace even when the whole world goes through turbulence after turbulence
(One of the forty rules of love)
[video="youtube;0oDCAlDSbbA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oDCAlDSbbA[/video]
[video="youtube;sQ98ciGQhUo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ98ciGQhUo[/video]

عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّ الرَّحِمَ سُجْنَةٌ مِنَ الرَّحْمَنِ، فَقَالَ اللَّهُ مَنْ وَصَلَكِ وَصَلْتُهُ، وَمَنْ قَطَعَكِ قَطَعْتُهُ ‏"

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The word 'Ar-Rahm (womb) derives its name from Ar-Rahman (i.e., one of the names of Allah) and Allah said: 'I will keep good relation with the one who will keep good relation with you, (womb i.e. Kith and Kin) and sever the relation with him who will sever the relation with you, (womb, i.e. Kith and Kin).

Sahih al-Bukhari 5988
Sunan Abi Dawood - Book of prayer (Kitab as-Salat)
Chapter: The severity of leaving the Friday Prayer

حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدَةُ بْنُ سُفْيَانَ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، عَنْ أَبِي الْجَعْدِ الضَّمْرِيِّ، - وَكَانَتْ لَهُ صُحْبَةٌ - أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ "‏ مَنْ تَرَكَ ثَلاَثَ جُمَعٍ تَهَاوُنًا بِهَا طَبَعَ اللَّهُ عَلَى قَلْبِهِ ‏"

Narrated Al-Ja'd ad-Damri:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: He who leaves the Friday prayer (continuously) for three Friday on account of slackness, Allah will print a stamp on his heart.

Grade: Hasan sahih
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawood 1052
In-book reference: Book 2, hadith 663
English translation: Book 3, hadith 1047

Sunan Ibn Majah - Establishing the prayer and the sunnah regarding them

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ إِدْرِيسَ، وَيَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بِشْرٍ، قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، حَدَّثَنِي عَبِيدَةُ بْنُ سُفْيَانَ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، عَنْ أَبِي الْجَعْدِ الضَّمْرِيِّ، - وَكَانَ لَهُ صُحْبَةٌ - قَالَ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ "‏ مَنْ تَرَكَ الْجُمُعَةَ ثَلاَثَ مَرَّاتٍ تَهَاوُنًا بِهَا طُبِعَ عَلَى قَلْبِهِ ‏"

It was narrated that Abu Ja’d Ad-Damri who was a Companion said that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
“Whoever abandons Friday (prayer) three times, neglecting it, a seal will be placed over his heart.”

Grade: Hasan
English reference: Vol 1, Book 5, hadith 1125
Arabic reference: Book 5, hadith 1179

Latest

Trending

Trending