The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

علي بن إبراهيم، عن محمد، عن يونس، عن عدة، عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال: قال له رجل: جعلت فداك أجبر الله العباد على المعاصي؟ فقال: الله أعدل من أن يجبرهم على المعاصي ثم يعذبهم عليها، فقال له: جعلت فداك ففوض الله إلى العباد؟ قال: فقال: لو فوض إليهم لم يحصرهم بالامر والنهي، فقال له: جعلت فداك فبينهما منزلة قال: فقال: نعم أوسع ما بين السماء والارض.

`Ali b. Ibrahim from Muhammad from Yunus from several(?) from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام.

He said: A man said to him: May I be your ransom, has Allah compelled His servants to sin? So he said: Allah is more just than to compel them to sin and then punish them for it. So he said to him: May I be your ransom, then has Allah left these [matters] to His servants? He said: So he said: Had He left it to them, He would not have restricted them with commands and prohibitions. So he said to him: May I be your ransom, then is there a stage between the two? He said: So he said: Yes, wider than that which is in between heaven and Earth. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 402)

(mursal kal-sahih) (مرسل كالصحيح)

[video="youtube;U9yohZWBDwI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9yohZWBDwI[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)
[I asked] regarding the saying of Allah عز وجل, “When they invoked Our anger, We took revenge on them” (43:55). So he said: Allah عز وجل does not become frustrated like our frustration, rather, He created the awliya’ for Himself, who then become frustrated and satisfied. They are created and they have a Lord. So He made their satisfaction His satisfaction and their anger His anger, because He has made them the callers to Him and the guides to Him. For that they became this way, and it (i.e. anger) does not reach [Him the way it reaches] His creatures. Rather, this meaning is what has been said about it. And He says, “Whoever humiliates My wali has declared war against Me and has called Me to it”. And He says, “Whoever obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah” (4:80). And He says, “Those who have pledged allegiance to you have pledged allegiance to Allah”. “The hand of Allah is above their hands” (48:10). All of this and that which is similar apply to what has been mentioned to you. And this is satisfaction, anger, and other than that from the things that take this form. Had it been possible for despair and weariness to reach Allah even though He is the one who has created the two and implemented them a person may say, “Allah may vanish one day, because if anger and weariness entered Him, then change would have entered Him; hence He would not remain safe from perish. Thus, there would be no distinction between His component and another’s, nor between the Able and those subject to His ability, nor between the Creator and the creation”. Allah is exalted above this saying with a great highness. Yea, He is the Creator of all things, not because He needed them, for since it is not needed, it is impossible to limit and condition Him. So understand this, by Allah’s تعالى will. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 354)

(hasan) (حسن)
Sermon 111 About the Angel of Death and depart of spirit

Imam Ali ibn abi talib a.s

Do you feel when the Angel of Death enters a house, or do you see him when he takes out life of anyone? How does he take out the life of an embryo in the womb of his mother? Does he reach it through any part of her body or the spirit responded to his call with the permission of Allah? Or does he stay with him in the mother's interior? How can he who is unable to describe a creature like this, describe Allah?

http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-112-do-you-feel-it-when-angel-death-enters%E2%80%A6

I got bored :redface:
Original post by Biryani007

Who are you again?

Hold on a second..

your that afghan/pathan biryani right?
(edited 9 years ago)

We supposed to know you? :wink: Jk, welcome back. :smile:

Welcome back.
Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

How are you guys doing? Any topics of discussion?
Original post by themorninglight
Who are you again?

Lol just some random freak you happen to love :innocent:

Original post by 5n(12-2n)
Hold on a second..

your that afghan/pathan biryani right?

Erm who are you?

Original post by Ankabout
We supposed to know you? :wink: Jk, welcome back. :smile:

Haha maybe :biggrin: Thanks!

Original post by The_K1NG
Welcome back.

Thanks.

lol everyone comes back at some point.
(edited 9 years ago)

Long time. :mmm: Nice to have you back cause you were gone for so long init. :rolleyes:
It reads like a report card for Islamic preachers, but the document's authors are not Islamic scholars or jurists. "The Struggle of Islamic Regimes" is a top-secret document written by analysts from Israel's Mossad intelligence service, and was part of a digital leak to Al Jazeera's Investigative Unit.
The report dated May 29, 2014 and classified as "top secret" assesses attempts across the Arab world to promote what it calls a "moderate" interpretation of Islam. The report does not define this "moderate" version of Islam that Israel would like to see promoted.......

Full read - http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/middleeast/2015/02/mossad-moderate-muslim-scorecard-spy-cables-israel-indoctrination-150225163215532.html

One reason I don't like this "moderate muslim" rubbish is because our enemies(such as Israel) always love it. Surely it's not good for us. Nothing wrong with being moderate itself but what these types of people define as "moderate" normally includes rejecting large parts of religion.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The Green Manalishi

Wa'alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I have no idea, maybe you can suggest something?...

Original post by kyoti
lol everyone comes back at some point

:redface:

Original post by Tennumbers
Long time. :mmm: Nice to have you back cause you were gone for so long init. :rolleyes:

Loool plez. :mmm:

wa'alaykum salaam.

Good Alhamdulillah how are u?

not atm any topics you'd like to discuss?

You joined in 2005. :eek:
(edited 9 years ago)
Who are some of the people you listen to and have benefitted from?
Original post by The_K1NG
Nothing wrong with celebrating 14th August imo.

Back your opinion.

walaikumsalaam warahmatullah.

Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan, Sheykh Omar Suleiman, Sheikh Dr. Yasir Qadhi; all the youtube personalities really ha. I pray Allah rewards them all abundantly.

How about yourself?

Mufti Menk, Nouman Ali Khan, other random talkers(May Allah be pleased with them all) whose names I can't remember. :tongue:

What others have said and Yasmin Mogahed, I absolutely adore her, Allahumma barik laha!

Latest

Trending

Trending