The Student Room Group

What can my A level choices lead to?

I am planning to take for my A levels: English literature, English language, Psychology and French. At the moment I'd like to go into journalism but this is just an idea? I also like public speaking and am interested in travelling and terrorism. What job do you think my a levels and interests could lead to?

P.S. I am willing to apply anywhere around the world for my university degree!
Original post by laurenpowdrell
I am planning to take for my A levels: English literature, English language, Psychology and French. At the moment I'd like to go into journalism but this is just an idea? I also like public speaking and am interested in travelling and terrorism. What job do you think my a levels and interests could lead to?

Did you mean to say "travel and tourism" or not? Curious mistake if so.

Original post by callum_law

lol
Original post by callum_law

No I just meant that I read about terrorism on the news and am interested in it :tongue:

You can do whatever you like, I dropped out of college to do an apprenticeship. Your A-Levels don't play that big of a part, However you can probably rule out anything Science/Maths related. A Ba is your best bet, so probably politics of some kind or maybe something based around sociology.

Should have taken the Travel BTEC or A-Level alongside ngl
Original post by elmosandy
Should have taken the Travel BTEC or A-Level alongside ngl

Why?
Original post by James Milibanter

Thank you! a BA could be an option :wink:
Why?

Because it's what you want to go in to ? Travel Travelling ?

Quick Reply

Latest