The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are the offers received conditional or unconditional? And what are the first letters of your surnames? Do you think they have an order or just highest scores?
Original post by Joanne9495
Are the offers received conditional or unconditional? And what are the first letters of your surnames? Do you think they have an order or just highest scores?

Hey joanne,

I think I remember you. Do you have a Scottish accent ☺️. I think it depends on if you are a first time or reapplicant. If you already have the grades you get an unconditional offer and if you are sitting your exams this summer then you get a conditional offer. Good luck btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medicjug
Hey joanne,

I think I remember you. Do you have a Scottish accent ☺️. I think it depends on if you are a first time or reapplicant. If you already have the grades you get an unconditional offer and if you are sitting your exams this summer then you get a conditional offer. Good luck btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep I do ahahah!

Yea, I am a gap year applicant so I'd receive an unconditional if I got an offer but I am just wondering if they are giving the conditionals or unconditionals out separately first or together. It is so strange giving out 1/2 offers a day. Since it is a small course anyway, I thought they would send them all together.

Beast of lich everyone!!! 💉💊✏️📙
Yep I do ahahah!

Yea, I am a gap year applicant so I'd receive an unconditional if I got an offer but I am just wondering if they are giving the conditionals or unconditionals out separately first or together. It is so strange giving out 1/2 offers a day. Since it is a small course anyway, I thought they would send them all together.

Beast of lich everyone!!! ✏️

Last year people were interviewed during mid march and all offers were given out by 4th April ( majority 31st March). Using the same logic all offers should be given out in the next two weeks.
But Yh I agree.. 30-40 offers can easily be given out in one day. I don't understand why they send early offers out-its not like they are going to interview more people.
JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM SOUTHAMPTON! BEST DAY EVER

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 865
Original post by sunshinebeem

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATS!!! what time?? & email or ucas?? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats! How did did your panel and GT go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also, are you a gap year or year 13 student?
Original post by omiee
CONGRATS!!! what time?? & email or ucas?? :biggrin:

About 20 mins away and ucas :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ilovechem
Also, are you a gap year or year 13 student?

Year 13

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by games211
congrats! How did did your panel and GT go?

Really well I thought. I enjoyed it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep I do ahahah!

Beast of lich everyone!!! ✏️

I think they just give out conditionals. I got a conditional offer and I was a gap year :yes: though this may have changed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATS :woo:

Haha hopefully not literally , I suppose I want it so bad I can't help but keep thinking about it. But you're right I need to learn patience from now because it will go a long way. Thanks for the advice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a good plan. You'll all know eventually. Just gotta keep going. I know how annoying it is but yeah.

Original post by mangomango
I have had my formal rejection on ucas today. :frown: but good luck to everyone else waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh I'm sorry :frown:

Original post by Mel1312
Offer! Offer! I'm literally going to be sick with excitement.

Recieved today at 5:30 with my interview on the 27th Feb :smile:

Congratulations!!
Original post by TCO
96 is abit much to have interviewed on day one, one of the helpers showed us the list of interviewees for the day, it was just over a side long

Posted from TSR Mobile

i spent time with multiple helpers, they counted 96. day one had more interviews than day 2
I got an offer!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

me too omg! are u putting them as firm or insurance>
Original post by lolokthen23
I got an offer!!!

Yayy congratsssss what time did it come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer!!!

Well done :smile:
Which day and time did you have your interview?
What time did you get the offer?
Also, gap year or year 13.
Sorry for the bombarding.
Yayy congratsssss what time did it come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

around 5:30pm, and thankyou! <3
Original post by ilovechem
Well done :smile:
Which day and time did you have your interview?
What time did you get the offer?
Also, gap year or year 13.
Sorry for the bombarding.

i had my interview on friday 27th feb, and quite early in the morning, around 9 something. I got the offer today at around 5:30pm. I am in year 13! hope this answered youe questions. and thankyou! i wish you the best
i had my interview on friday 27th feb, and quite early in the morning, around 9 something. I got the offer today at around 5:30pm. I am in year 13! hope this answered youe questions. and thankyou! i wish you the best

Thankyou. You answered them all. And thanks for the best wishes. Congrats once again x

Latest

Trending

Trending