The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does Bristol stick to the 31st March deadline (although it's actually march)? Iv waited so long I can't take it anymore :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 701
Original post by Walkeer_1
Does Bristol stick to the 31st March deadline (although it's actually march)? Iv waited so long I can't take it anymore :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Technically they have up till 4 June to give you a reply! :\ Hope you'll get your answer soon though, I know how nerve wrecking it is. I'm still waiting on mine too :frown:
Original post by ddalgi
Technically they have up till 4 June to give you a reply! :\ Hope you'll get your answer soon though, I know how nerve wrecking it is. I'm still waiting on mine too :frown:

I was waiting on Bristol since November, sort of lost hope of getting an offer. Finally got one yesterday, so that may a sign that there starting to give out offers again! good luck anyway
Original post by ddalgi

Since he applied before the 15th of January, unis have until the 7th of May to decide -if they do not, it'll be automatically unsuccessful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cfahy311
I was waiting on Bristol since November, sort of lost hope of getting an offer. Finally got one yesterday, so that may a sign that there starting to give out offers again! good luck anyway

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Got rejected by UCL because of my LNAT :frown: really eager to find out how badly I did, and I now have no hope for KCL.

what was your lnat score?
Doesn't really make sense getting an offer from Cambridge and not for Bristol?? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't really make sense getting an offer from Cambridge and not for Bristol?? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LNAT score comes to play

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it does, those unis base a lot of their decisions on the LNAT, whereas Cambridge has their own assessment process.
Anyone had an offer from Bristol recently? Still waiting.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yoyooyoyo
what was your lnat score?

19, I got rejected by Kings because of it too.
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Yes it does, those unis base a lot of their decisions on the LNAT, whereas Cambridge has their own assessment process.

Yes that's quite obvious - I was more shocked that a successful Cambridge applicant wasn't successful for the lower ranked Uni's as this is rare. None the less extremely well done for his offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 712
I got rejected from Bristol with 20
Original post by Ilydia
I got rejected from Bristol with 20

I scored 19 and still waiting since October... What's your stats like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 714
Don't worry mate! I'm sure you'll have a good time in cambridge! I mean, it /is/ cambridge. Hehe go for it! :smile: Did you only apply to 4 schools?
Reply 715
Do you have an offer from Durham or are you waiting on it? :smile: Sounds pretty amazing to have cambridge as a firm and durham as insurance!!! I would very much like to be in your shoes, as would many others, hahah don't feel too beat up about your rejections :smile:
Reply 716
I scored 19 and still waiting since October... What's your stats like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

AAABB in AS
Predicted A*AA
Original post by kewbacca
They are some pretty amazing unis you've applied to, when do you hear back from US admissions? I have no idea how the system works in America :tongue:

Just heard back :smile: I got into Harvard! Not quite as heartbroken over Oxford anymore :P
Original post by 65pinkroses
Just heard back :smile: I got into Harvard! Not quite as heartbroken over Oxford anymore :P

Wow, that's really impressive. What were your SAT or ACT scores?
Hi all! I got a 34 for my LNAT but got rejected from LSE and Oxford..then again, I was accepted by UCL! Do you guys think I did really badly for my LNAT essay/personal statement?

Latest

Trending

Trending