The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vicki91
Hey! Congrats on your offer! I've accepted BCU as my firm for children's nursing in Oct also! x

Congratulations :smile: exciting isn't it, see you there ! x
Original post by GeorgiaMeghan
Hey, when did you find out you had an offer from Worcester?

Yesterday Hun hope you find out soon x
Original post by Maturehealth
Hi, when did u get your offer from BCU? I am still waiting, thanks

Today Hun hope you find out soon , when did you interview x
[QUOTE="sophieporteous;54396227"]
Original post by Maturehealth
Hi, when did u get your offer from BCU? I am still waiting, thanks

Today Hun hope you find out soon , when did you interview x

Hey i did hear today, i got an offer also :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive had an unconditional offer for child nursing at BCU for October, who else is going? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have had a conditional offer from MDX for PgDip Adult Nursing :smile:

Thank you Middlesex!
[QUOTE="Maturehealth;54398113"]
Original post by sophieporteous

Hey i did hear today, i got an offer also :-) x
Well done :smile: will it be your firm choice? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beckgibbons
Ive had an unconditional offer for child nursing at BCU for October, who else is going? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meee so pleased we finally know x
Original post by sophieporteous
Meee so pleased we finally know x

Have you had an offer too?! :biggrin: x
Yep and it's my firm choice :smile: x
Can anyone tell me anything about their lincoln interview please? Speificially about the maths test, I've just be unsuccessful from Leeds beckett and I think it might have been because of the maths.
Hey, is there anyone who has applied at Essex for Adult Nursing
Original post by Skrittles
Can anyone tell me anything about their lincoln interview please? Speificially about the maths test, I've just be unsuccessful from Leeds beckett and I think it might have been because of the maths.

Basically no calculators. You get a range of questions from multiplication of large numbers or of medium difficulty so stuff like 7 x 34. You also have to do long division and percentages. None of them are medical calculations so that's a plus. The Lincoln maths test was the one I failed as I'm used to using a calculator for all maths work. Hope I was of some help :smile:

the rest of the interview was a mixed group talk on a subject and then you'll have either an interviewer or a student monitoring it and like marking you all. Then you get a tour of all the places you might go to.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by abby1990
Yes a conditional offer to study through yeovil university centre. They were really quick at replying after the interview. They were all lovely. Asked about the video clip in the group, basically what we thought of it. Some of the group i was in had seen the clip before. Not sure if it's on RCN website.

In the interview one to one, asked about: experience, what would do if someone did something wrong at work e.g. neglecting patients, if ever had any conflict in groups, how I'd cope studying and on placements & a bit of a random one about coping finically whilst studying at uni! Those are the ones I can remember. I had two people from the university interview me, others had one.

When's your interview? Best of luck. 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey. How long after your interview did you receive your offer? They told me it would be quick but I'm just curious how quicks quick lol
Can anyone tell me anything about their King's interview please?
Original post by ManiKaur
Can anyone tell me anything about their King's interview please?

Check the Kings nursing applicants thread :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1996
, for those who applied for nursing. After sending your ucas application, how long did it take for them to respond back.
Hey guys! Has anyone heard back from Bedfordshire or Anglia ruskin uni yet? :smile:
Has anyone firmed Bournemouth with yeovil as their locality and place of study? Be nice to know someone before starting in sept :smile:
Beni24 I haven't heard from beds been informed we will know by end April. Hate the waiting! My interview was January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending