The Student Room Group

Dentistry - Newcastle University 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by EmzzyC
Firmed newcastle this morning.
Just the small matter of getting the grades now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on your offer!! A group has been set up on Facebook for Firmers!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385896098261540/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello, what was the offer that Newcastle has given most people? 3 A's?
Original post by jay110
Congrats on your offer!! A group has been set up on Facebook for Firmers!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385896098261540/

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is the typical offer, AAA?
Reply 263
Original post by emmmmmmmmmaeeeel

Not sure as I am a graduate holding an unconditional offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just withdrawn my place since I have an offer, so good luck to everyone who's in the pool!! I hope you hear good news
Reply 265
Just withdrawn my place since I have an offer, so good luck to everyone who's in the pool!! I hope you hear good news

Does this increase the chances of us getting an offer? So theyre basically looking to see who firms/insurances/or withdraws applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arbucks
Does this increase the chances of us getting an offer? So theyre basically looking to see who firms/insurances/or withdraws applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's exactly how it works! Me withdrawing my place should increase the chances of other pooled applicants getting an offer
Reply 267
Yeah, that's exactly how it works! Me withdrawing my place should increase the chances of other pooled applicants getting an offer

How selfless of you 0:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 268

My offer was AAB which I'm really chuffed with because it could easily have been AAA
Reply 269
Pooled applicants - think we're likely to hear some time this week ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by i9l7f
Pooled applicants - think we're likely to hear some time this week ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope so, does anyone know when pooled applicants heard back last year?
Original post by Zzizzi234
I really hope so, does anyone know when pooled applicants heard back last year?

In the newcastle thread for last year people were still waiting in April. I hope we hear back this week :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 272
Tempted to phone and ask if they know roughly when we will hear back! This wait has been months too long hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm far too hopeful that we'll hear tomorrow haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 274
Original post by carrellii
I'm far too hopeful that we'll hear tomorrow haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel that aswell!!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 275
Not yet... I'd say it'll be after easter holidays!
Reply 277
Original post by Thislia
My offer was AAB which I'm really chuffed with because it could easily have been AAA

Have you any idea why your offer was AAB
Reply 278
Hello guys,

I'm an international student who applied for Dundee, Newcastle, Queen Mary and Bristol. Here is my profile :

GCSE : 5A* 5A
UKCAT : 2830 (707.5 average)

Got invited to interview to all except Bristol, after those 3 interviews I was rejected by Queen Mary, pooled by Newcastle and still hasn't heard anything from Dundee. :frown: I'm so nervous now.. my friend already got an offer from Dundee, so I guess I'm on the waiting list or something.. Dundee was my first MMI interview so I didn't think that I will get any positive response. All my hope is on Newcastle now which is my first choice! I'm basically spending my time refreshing the e-mail inbox :frown: fingers crossed to all of us who are in the Newcastle pool! And well done to those who had an offer!
Guys it says my ucas track has been updated and the track is down since all the people who have got offers recieved it by email (I assume) does this mean I got rejected or I'm in the pool ? Has anyone been rejected by email? Have they told you guys ur in the pool by email?

Quick Reply

Latest