I will be joining the islamic society

I want to be the amir of the isoc at queen mary... :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure most people will too

Acha. Okay then good luck
Original post by beautifulxxx
I still await your PMs....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apologies sister, i had meant to reply right away but am drowning in Exams. I want to give you a full and proper reply, not a quick one becuase you asked very important questions.

I'm a brother by the way, i have randomised all of my details from age, name, gender (it then showed publically). I adopt a annonymous approach to using online due to issues some of my past friends had gone through and threats to their security.

:smile: Thank you for your patience, inshAllah i will reply soon
Original post by Incredible97

......................................................................................
And i will finally meet jameel in real life.. I cant wait :hmmm:

I will post pics of him on here if you want to know what he looks like as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mary562
......................................................................................

.................... ......................... ........................ ...................... .................. ......................... ............................... ....................... ............................ ..................... ........................ ...................... ........................... ............................. ........................... ................
Original post by Tawheed

I'm a brother by the way, i have randomised all of my details from age, name, gender (it then showed publically). I adopt a annonymous approach to using online due to issues some of my past friends had gone through and threats to their security.

One thing I'd like to point out is that if you were a brother why was there random confusion of you being a girl and then again you say you are a brother for XYZ reasons. You should have been straightforward at first. When this all happened :h:
Original post by Tawheed
Apologies sister, i had meant to reply right away but am drowning in Exams. I want to give you a full and proper reply, not a quick one becuase you asked very important questions.

Lool!! Confused.com
Original post by what is lyfe
And i will finally meet jameel in real life.. I cant wait :hmmm:

I will post pics of him on here if you want to know what he looks like as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

I rather not because he has some issues tbh

I would try avoid him for 'that' reasons.

Original post by Incredible97
.................... ......................... ........................ ...................... .................. ......................... ............................... ....................... ............................ ..................... ........................ ...................... ........................... ............................. ........................... ................

Spoiler

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics-policy/article/1750403/chinese-court-jails-uighur-6-years-growing-beard

muslim man in china sentenced to 6 yrs in prison for growing beard :l
his wife jailed for wearing burka

A court in China’s mainly Muslim Xinjiang region has sentenced a man to six years in prison for “provoking trouble” and growing a beard, a practise discouraged by local authorities, a newspaper reported Sunday.The court in the desert oasis city of Kashgar sentenced the 38-year-old Uygur to six years, while his wife was given a two-year sentence, according to the Xinjiang Economic Daily.
The man “had started growing his beard in 2010” while his wife “wore a veil hiding her face and a burqa”, the paper said.
The couple were found guilty of “picking quarrels and provoking trouble”, a vague accusation regularly used in the Chinese judicial system.
For more than a year the authorities in Xinjiang have been campaigning against men growing beards -- a practice officials associate with extremist ideas.
A campaign dubbed “Project Beauty” also encourages women to leave their heads bare and abandon wearing the veil, a relatively widespread practice among the Uygurs -- the main Muslim ethnic group in Xinjiang.
The Kashgar couple had “received several warnings” before being charged, the newspaper reported, citing local officials.
“Since the beginning of the year, a certain number of people breaking the regulation on beards, veils and burqas have been prosecuted and sentenced,” officials in Kashgar were quoted as saying by the paper.
Kashgar authorities could not be reached for comment Sunday.
Rights groups believe Beijing’s repression of the Uygurs’ culture and religion has fanned tensions in Xinjiang, a resource-rich region that abuts central Asia.
Violence increased last year and at least 200 people were killed in a series of bombings and deadly clashes with security forces, blamed by Beijing on “separatists” and “religious extremists”.
In April last year authorities in Xinjiang’s Shaya county offered cash to informants to report on neighbours with excessive facial hair.
In August authorities in Karamay city banned people with large beards or Islamic clothing from travelling on public buses.

burmese gov try to starve our brother and sisters in burma
http://burmatimes.net/another-attempt-to-starve-muslims/
BGP has said that Rohingyas in Buthidaung must have permission to go fishing, according to our correspondent.Under the new measures, Rohingyas will have to apply for permission from local representatives or government collaborators known as tabbes. If the tabbe approves, another permission must be taken from the BGP.
The same process is applicable for shopkeepers. Additionally shopkeepers have to take permission from the organiser of the market (bazaar).
A local has said that owners of small boat shall get the permission for a minimum of 5000 kyats per week, while big boat owners need at least 40,000 kyats.
Sources say the government is trying to squeeze the livelihoods of fishermen, lumberjacks and shopkeepers. As most Rohingyas nowadays depend on these three livelihoods, this seems like another attempt to starve them out of the country.
Meanwhile, government officials in Rathedaung have expressed amazement at how Muslims continue to survive in spite of measures to squeeze their livelihoods.

May Allah help all our brothers and sisters who are suffering.
Original post by Tawheed

Threats to their security? What do you mean bro? Can you expand on that... Like what happened and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mary562
I rather not because he has some issues tbh

I would try avoid him for 'that' reasons.

Spoiler

:getmecoat:

Spoiler

So it is illegal to grow a beard in china? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justforonegif
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics-policy/article/1750403/chinese-court-jails-uighur-6-years-growing-beard

:frown:

Ameen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justforonegif

Disgraceful

Ameen summa ameen..

Latest

Trending

Trending