The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justforonegif
china is a big oppressor. most people are unaware of how it treats it's muslim population.

burna is even worse, our people get ethnically cleansed there.

al shabab nutters took over a uni and started killing all the Christian students in retaliation for kenyas involvement in somalia. total nutterS

china is just asking for trouble.

Original post by The Epicurean
Personally I am rather ignorant to what has happened. I tend to try and avoid the news as it is always depressing to learn about the atrocities happening in the world everyday :frown: But as far as I understand it was an attack by al-Shabab.

Ah I see. Thanks for clearing it up guys

Sorry about mentioning it to you :redface:
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics-policy/article/1750403/chinese-court-jails-uighur-6-years-growing-beard

muslim man in china sentenced to 6 yrs in prison for growing beard :l
his wife jailed for wearing burka

burmese gov try to starve our brother and sisters in burma
http://burmatimes.net/another-attempt-to-starve-muslims/

May Allah help all our brothers and sisters who are suffering.

Disgraceful.

Ameen.
Original post by Mary562
I don't know but scrolling through twitter it was university students. Why have they been killed, do you have any idea?

I'm not insulting you :h:
Read what Quantum wrote to me first

I know subhanAllah too much

al-shabaab had been targetting christians.
Original post by Incredible97
so much killing in this world, so much suffering...

Precisely. We are losing focus, and in the process losing our minds. We belittle and undermine actions thinking it is okay to commit such cruel, immoral sins. See if we all actually pondered over, and behaved according to Islamic teachings, we would change our ways and act human for once. If the ummah wasn't divided, and sects would follow the sunnah...this mess would not occur either. We are in need of help, yet how can Allah's help descend upon us with us disobeying and bathing in sins 24/7. It's really embarassing that non Muslims witness us acting like this too, especially the ignorant ones.
Original post by what is lyfe
Now now sister

People will read this post the wrong way

Afaik there is some conflict in certain areas of china between muslims and chinese non-muslims... In no way does that mean you should take a dislike to anyone who is chinese

I myself have had a few chinese friends and theyre cool people

We are not sure of the full situation so it is best not to say things like this k

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed. You are correct. I'll edit lol.
Original post by beautifulxxx
Precisely. We are losing focus, and in the process losing our minds. We belittle and undermine actions thinking it is okay to commit such cruel, immoral sins. See if we all actually pondered over, and behaved according to Islamic teachings, we would change our ways and act human for once. If the ummah wasn't divided, and sects would follow the sunnah...this mess would not occur either. We are in need of help, yet how can Allah's help descend upon us with us disobeying and bathing in sins 24/7. It's really embarassing that non Muslims witness us acting like this too, especially the ignorant ones.

True! Well said.. :yy:
Original post by Ruh
Alhamdulillah :smile: What do you all talk about here on the isoc? Science? :rolleyes:

Not really. I don't come on here as much but there are a lot of people who post helpful videos and duaas that you can read.
''And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be giving a blessing better and greater than patience.'' (Bukhari)
[video="youtube;E2V5awfa0j4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2V5awfa0j4[/video]
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ إِسْحَاقَ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ لَهِيعَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللهِ بْنِ هُبَيْرَةَ، أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو تَمِيمٍ الْجَيْشَانِيُّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو ذَرٍّ، قَالَ كُنْتُ أَمْشِي مَعَ رَسُولِ اللهِ صَلهى اللهُ عَلَ يهِ وَسَلهمَ فَقَالَ "لَغَيْرُ الدَّجَّالِ أَخْوَفُنِي عَلَى أُمَّتِي" قَالَهَا ثَلََثًا قَالَ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللهِ مَا هَذَا الَّذِي غَيْرُ الدَّجَّالِ أَخْوَفُكَ عَلَى أُمَّتِكَ قَالَ "أَئِمَّةً مُضِلِّينَ".
Narrated Abū Dharr:
that while he was walking with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), he (ﷺ) said three times, “Indeed, there is something other than the Dajjāl which I fear for my Ummah.” Abū Dharr asked him, “What is it other than the Dajjāl that you fear for your Ummah?” He responded, “The misleading imāms.”

Musnad Imam Ahmed 21621/20334. Sheikh Al-Albani said Saheeh in Saheeh Al-Jami' #4165 & Silsilat Al-Ahadeeth As-Saheehah #1989.
Original post by Mary562
Don't know sis - I'm actually confused myself really
I don't know why the people have been killed.

They were murdered for being Christian by your co-religionists.
Khabbab bin Al-Aratt (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

We complained to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) regarding the persecution inflicted upon us by the disbelievers while he was lying in the shade of the Ka'bah, having made a pillow of his cloak. We submitted: "Why do you not supplicate for our prevalence (over the opponents)?". He (ﷺ) replied,

"Among those people before you, a man would be seized and held in a pit dug for him in the ground and he would be sawed into two halves from his head, and his flesh torn away from his bones with an iron comb; but, in spite of this, he would not wean away from his Faith.

By Allah, Allah will bring this matter to its consummation until a rider will travel from San'a' to Hadramout fearing none except Allah, and except the wolf for his sheep, but you are in too much of a hurry".

[Al-Bukhari].

[video="youtube;2AF3wFKyxW8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AF3wFKyxW8[/video]
china is a big oppressor. most people are unaware of how it treats it's muslim population.

burna is even worse, our people get ethnically cleansed there.

al shabab nutters took over a uni and started killing all the Christian students in retaliation for kenyas involvement in somalia. total nutters

china is just asking for trouble.

Such sad news. The Kenya incident reminds me of the Peshawar shooting.
Original post by chocolate hottie
They were murdered for being Christian by your co-religionists.

Please :hand:

Are you really associating us with those terrorists

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ankabout
Such sad news. The Kenya incident reminds me of the Peshawar shooting.

I miss you so, so much lol. Nice to c u x
Original post by beautifulxxx
I miss you so, so much lol. Nice to c u x

Awww, I miss the I-Soc too! This week has been so hectic as my new job is so demanding lol. Good to see you here too. :smile:
Original post by Ankabout
Awww, I miss the I-Soc too! This week has been so hectic as my new job is so demanding lol. Good to see you here too. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You got a new job?That's good to see!
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes

She is some crazy woman freelancing computer scientist web developer :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, yeah after 3 attempts. It was a struggle but persistence pays off.
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over my wrath. It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah)

Latest

Trending

Trending