The Student Room Group

Nottingham GEM (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Nat1217
No, but I'm staring out the window waiting for the postman like a dog might....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been doing that all week and today is the only day I'm not at home :frown:
Original post by Nat1217
No, but I'm staring out the window waiting for the postman like a dog might....Posted from TSR Mobile

hahahahahahaha :biggrin:
The postman's van is down my road, but my house is one of the last ones on his route. I'm tempted to run outside and steal his bag.
Original post by Wanderlust&Tea
The postman's van is down my road, but my house is one of the last ones on his route. I'm tempted to run outside and steal his bag.

Totally justifiable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 304
My post man has been but no news.....but then my interview invite came the day after people started reporting getting theirs even though I live in Derby!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a rejection for me too. Oh well. Next year.
Original post by Wanderlust&Tea
It's a rejection for me too. Oh well. Next year.

I'm really sorry to hear that, did you receive any useful feedback?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 307
Sorry to hear the rejections.

Postie has not been yet, but I received my interview letter a day or so later than everyone else. Only problem is I've made plans to be in London on Monday... ****.
Is it likely they're sending out rejections first? Or will all offers and rejections come through together?
Reply 309
Original post by amyyy24
Is it likely they're sending out rejections first? Or will all offers and rejections come through together?

Seems weird that they'd do that, surely if they know who to reject then they know who they're giving places too?
Reply 310
I suspect they've used second class post again so people will get the letters over a couple of days.

Argh! I'm away with work until Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 311
Original post by M150
I suspect they've used second class post again so people will get the letters over a couple of days.

Argh! I'm away with work until Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure it'll be first class. Think it was last year.
Reply 312
Just received my letter. I initially thought it was a rejection, but it turned out to be a letter informing me I'm on the waiting list. Apparently they've made just over 100 offers (for 89 places??) and put 16 people on the waiting list. I don't know how to feel.
Reply 313
Original post by ell365
Just received my letter. I initially thought it was a rejection, but it turned out to be a letter informing me I'm on the waiting list. Apparently they've made just over 100 offers (for 89 places??) and put 16 people on the waiting list. I don't know how to feel.

Did they tell you where on the waiting list you were? Some did make it through the list last year, best of luck :smile:
Reply 314
Original post by ell365

You still have every chance to get in. Alot of people in my year were on the waiting list, for whatever reason a lot people don't take up their offer. It's by no means certain - but don't get too disheartened!
Reply 315
Original post by Zorg
Did they tell you where on the waiting list you were? Some did make it through the list last year, best of luck :smile:

Original post by maherro
You still have every chance to get in. Alot of people in my year were on the waiting list, for whatever reason a lot people don't take up their offer. It's by no means certain - but don't get too disheartened!

No, no indication of where on the list, but thanks for your encouraging words.
Everyone with letters, when were your interview dates?
Reply 317
Original post by Gigabyte
Everyone with letters, when were your interview dates?

25th March
I got a rejection. Mine was the 26th.
Reply 319
i think my letter has arrived but I'm at work until 8 and don't want my parents to open it - if it's a rejection I'd probably walk out of work and never come back!! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending