The Student Room Group

My Dream Is To Become A YouTuber!

So my dream has always been to become a well known YouTuber! I love making video and have recently started making gaming video... When I say recently, I mean I have been doing it for ages but have actually committed this time.. I also enjoy going out and filming things and then editing them.. I've always loved the filming industry.

One day I hope everything will work out with my YouTube Career. I hope that I will be able to make a living from what I am doing and also entertain my viewers and myself!

My mum doesn't believe that I will ever make it anywhere within the YouTube industry.. But I want to be able to show her and everyone else that believed I would never make it! I am committed to do this and succeed!

My name is Lewis, Nickname: Chesh
I'm 16 Years Old.
UK

Thanks for reading!!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_D7XhSCp83p5cLQl43VrnQ

I have had alot :')
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

If you ever feel like your video uploads are becoming inconsistent again, just look at your computer and go...

[video="youtube;dQw4w9WgXcQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/video]

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by thecatwithnohat
If you ever feel like your video uploads are becoming inconsistent again, just look at your computer and go...

[video="youtube;dQw4w9WgXcQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/video]

Good luck!

Oh god.. Not that song aha
Reply 3
Well, I am all for following your dreams!

Good luck man.
Reply 4
Original post by Cobalt_
Well, I am all for following your dreams!

Good luck man.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Lewchesh
Oh god.. Not that song aha

I bloody luvit :laugh:
Reply 6
I would believe you try and gain an actual dream rather than vain ambitions. You're worth better than flouncing yourself on the internet! :smile:
Reply 7

Can't stand it anymore aha :')
Reply 8
Original post by miacat
I would believe you try and gain an actual dream rather than vain ambitions. You're worth better than flouncing yourself on the internet! :smile:

This is an actual dream..
Reply 9
Make sure you stand out amongst the crowd and develop a persona that draws people in. All the youtube sensations like KSI etc. have a hell of a lot of charisma, which I think is important for dis kind of fing ere.
Reply 10
This is an actual dream..

Youtube? Really? Not having an amazing career or having a family? Or travelling the world? On youtube, you will most likely be exploited. You're likely to embarrass yourself with it when you look back in the future. I can get why, but...I think you should aim a bit higher than internet self promotion. :smile:

There are three rules to become a prime Youtuber

1) Display previews that are different from the actual content, for instance if it is a film review, have a still from the film and trick people into thinking it is the actual film thus giving you lots of video views.

2) Upload graphic and controversial topics, hidden footage of the Columbine shooting oh and one news anchor killed herself on air but that footage is very elusive, so whoever found it and uploaded it would be a YouTube great.

3) Criticise other Youtubers, drawing in attention as attention is the oxygen of attention whore Youtubers .

Talent is not required to be a Youtuber but whining and crying is. Honestly people today, whatever happened to wanting to be a Fireman or having a real job?!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
The gold rush is over, long over theres tons of wannabee pewdiepies out there but good luck to you
Original post by WilliamMunny5
There are three rules to become a prime Youtuber

1) Display previews that are different from the actual content, for instance if it is a film review, have a still from the film and trick people into thinking it is the actual film thus giving you lots of video views.

2) Upload graphic and controversial topics, hidden footage of the Columbine shooting oh and one news anchor killed herself on air but that footage is very elusive, so whoever found it and uploaded it would be a YouTube great.

3) Criticise other Youtubers, drawing in attention as attention is the oxygen of attention whore Youtubers .

Talent is no required to be a Youtuber but whining and crying is. Honestly people today, whatever happened to wanting to be a Fireman or having a real job?!!!

You should be quoting him, not me :ninja::giggle:

x
Reply 14
Original post by miacat
Youtube? Really? Not having an amazing career or having a family? Or travelling the world? On youtube, you will most likely be exploited. You're likely to embarrass yourself with it when you look back in the future. I can get why, but...I think you should aim a bit higher than internet self promotion. :smile:

Embarrass myself... Ha.. I do that already!! Sure I might have a family.. Making YouTube videos wont stop me from doing other stuff!! My life isn't just going to revolve around sitting at home at a computer! I will go out with friends and family.. Most importantly I will enjoy my life!!
Reply 15
Embarrass myself... Ha.. I do that already!! Sure I might have a family.. Making YouTube videos wont stop me from doing other stuff!! My life isn't just going to revolve around sitting at home at a computer! I will go out with friends and family.. Most importantly I will enjoy my life!!

Good to hear... Good luck with it!
Reply 16
Original post by holmes221
The gold rush is over, long over theres tons of wannabee pewdiepies out there but good luck to you

The thing is.. I don't want a YouTube career to evolve just around the gaming sides of things..

I am really interested in Film, I love filming and editing!
If that's your dream, pursue it definitely. Just remember YouTube isn't just about making money or wanting to be 'popular' that's just the stuff that comes with it; make sure you are making videos because you enjoy what you're doing and want to entertain your circle of viewers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
LewisW180598... Don't know how to reply directly on my phone but.. It has always been purely for entertainment! I have always enjoyed making YouTube videos! I hope other people enjoy them too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So my dream has always been to become a well known YouTuber! I love making video and have recently started making gaming video... When I say recently, I mean I have been doing it for ages but have actually committed this time.. I also enjoy going out and filming things and then editing them.. I've always loved the filming industry.

One day I hope everything will work out with my YouTube Career. I hope that I will be able to make a living from what I am doing and also entertain my viewers and myself!

My mum doesn't believe that I will ever make it anywhere within the YouTube industry.. But I want to be able to show her and everyone else that believed I would never make it! I am committed to do this and succeed!

My name is Lewis, Nickname: Chesh
I'm 16 Years Old.
UK

Thanks for reading!!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_D7XhSCp83p5cLQl43VrnQ

I have had alot :')

I'm off the subscribe to your channel.

Latest

Trending

Trending