The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by interact
X

Completely irrelevant
Reply 8301
Is Sheikh Haitham ok? There haven't been any new lectures on YouTube for a very long time...
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy

Is there supposed to be a 'hamza' in the warido like --> ورضاء (warido-a)? Or it doesn't matter actually?
Original post by binarythoughts
Completely irrelevant

:smile:
Have any of you been to Hajj yet?
Original post by beautifulxxx
'Journey to Allah' by Ibn Rajab is my favourite Islamic book at the moment. It's an explanation of the hadith where Rasullullah sallallu alayhi wasalam said you will enter jannah by Allah's mercy not your deeds.
It contains Islamic information pertaining to deeds and other things which I was unaware of; it's a massive eeman booster. And has such poetic beauties that really make you reflect and ponder. Here are two of my favourites:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you liked that book then be sure to check out all the other books published by the same publisher (Dar al-Sunnah). They are awesome.

I think she is still hurting over her rejection :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyou

Nah i havent

But my brother has been umrah. Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
If you liked that book then be sure to check out all the other books published by the same publisher (Dar al-Sunnah). They are awesome.

JazakAllahu khayran. Any in particular?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8309
Quantum, you get banned all the time... just wondering, what actually motivates you to come back?
Original post by Kyou

Yes :smile:
Btw I forgot to say.. I4L and TMG.. Great work MashaAllah. May Allah reward you both immensely for all the hard work. Ameen. :smile:
Original post by Ruh
Quantum, you get banned all the time... just wondering, what actually motivates you to come back?

Who are you. What is your old account?

I enjoy using tsr and talking to you guys, and also i learn so much from this isoc. And i like to give dawah to some people here and there

And of course, joking around and trolling is pretty fun :yes:

It is easy for me to come back becUse i have the tsr app. It is easily accessible and it is portable so i can do other stuff whilst im on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8313
Original post by same love
Who are you. What is your old account?

I enjoy using tsr and talking to you guys, and also i learn so much from this isoc. And i like to give dawah to some people here and there

And of course, joking around and trolling is pretty fun :yes:

It is easy for me to come back becUse i have the tsr app. It is easily accessible and it is portable so i can do other stuff whilst im on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile

I banned my old account after people were sending me weird PMs :K: I won't say who I was but I didn't use to come on the ISOC really (but who hasn't heard of Quantum? :lol:); I've only started practising recently :redface:

But do you not think that by creating many accounts and trolling people, starting debates and tearing this place up ruins the imaan of others and actually works counter to dawah?
Original post by PPF
Yes Fam.. Mard E Momin.
Actually, its all about Sheikh Rasheed!

The man from Lal Haveli :eek:
Original post by PPF
Is Sheikh Haitham ok? There haven't been any new lectures on YouTube for a very long time...

The Shaykh was the teacher of my next door neighbour!

There have been some articles slandering him in the newspapers so he's gone quiet at the moment.

Don't take the mick.
Reply 8317
Original post by same love
I think she is still hurting over her rejection :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear Quantum

You irritate us, waste our time and act counter to the interests of the Ummah here.
Can you leave TSR please?

Yours Sincerely

ISOC
Original post by LotusBlue
Btw I forgot to say.. I4L and TMG.. Great work MashaAllah. May Allah reward you both immensely for all the hard work. Ameen. :smile:

[
Thanks India :yy:
Do I owe any of you pm replies or something?

Latest

Trending

Trending