Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Explain

Its just barnet.... Thought they would be in like conference by now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swagyolo420
Its just barnet.... Thought they would be in like conference by now

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're my local team lol. Would be promoted to League 2.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
They're my local team lol. Would be promoted to League 2.

Fair play my local teams pompey so see u soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both MK and Preston 2-0 up at half time, going down to the last game of the season as it stands.
Watford are up at this rate. My word.

Middlesbrough losing at Fulham, Derby also trailing to Millwall, Norwich being held by Rotherham. Who'd have thunk it?
Millwall make it 3-0

Middlesbrough 2-0 down!!

Ipswich lose their lead

This is absolutely incredible
As it stands:

Watford 88
Bournemouth 84
--------------------------------------------
Middlesbrough 84
Norwich 83
Derby 76
Ipswich 76
--------------------------------------------
Brentford 75
Wolves 75

The Cherries could join Watford in the promised land with a good win on Monday.
Every game is going against us what a surprise. Let's get relegated by ****ing Crawley.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watford are promoted.

Tranmere who were on the way to the Championship in 2013... will be in the Conference in August 2015.

[hoping Vydra doesn't get lost in the PL like he did last year :smile:]
Well done Watford
Wigan officially relegated now I think? Shocked tbh, I'd have had them in the top 6 at the start of the season. Think the point for Rotherham today was enough though - can't see Millll beating Wolves
Football league delivers again, Congrats to Shrewsbury & of course Watford, I'm surprised because I didn't think they had the bottle. Bournemouth will also be up with a win on Monday, which brings me to the most puzzling decision ever...

Why oh why did Boro decide to send their keeper up, a point would have given Bournemouth less margin for error.

Good win for us, lots to do not helped by those late Derby & Ipswich goals but we're still just about in there.
Original post by Midlander
Every game is going against us what a surprise. Let's get relegated by ****ing Crawley.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had to rub my eyes when I saw you were 3-0 down.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Wigan officially relegated now I think? Shocked tbh, I'd have had them in the top 6 at the start of the season. Think the point for Rotherham today was enough though - can't see Millll beating Wolves

It's only 4 or 5 years ago that Blackpool beat Wigan 4-0 on the opening day in the PL, now it'll be a League One fixture :lolwut: To be honest it's hard to see either side coming back up in the near future, in fact i'd go as far as saying Blackpool will get relegated again.

Called Watford going up back in August. Why didn't I put money on it ffs!

Glad Colchester won today so they're still in with a chance of staying up, unfortunately their last two games are against Swindon (4th) and Preston (who will be looking to seal automatic promotion) so you'd have to say they are odds on to go down.
Original post by Mackay
Had to rub my eyes when I saw you were 3-0 down.

We, and only we, could make Crewe look like world beaters at home. Now left praying that Colchester and Notts Co lose because no chance of our spineless lot getting anything at Crawley.
You have to feel for Bristol Rovers, 91 points and they still may not go up. HOW does the Conference still not have 2 automatic slots...
Original post by sr90
It's only 4 or 5 years ago that Blackpool beat Wigan 4-0 on the opening day in the PL, now it'll be a League One fixture :lolwut: To be honest it's hard to see either side coming back up in the near future, in fact i'd go as far as saying Blackpool will get relegated again.

Called Watford going up back in August. Why didn't I put money on it ffs!

Glad Colchester won today so they're still in with a chance of staying up, unfortunately their last two games are against Swindon (4th) and Preston (who will be looking to seal automatic promotion) so you'd have to say they are odds on to go down.

If nothing else they've made the final day interesting - by being still in it, it's 3 from 6, you'd imagine one of whom will be the losers between Coventry and Crawley.
Original post by sr90

Swindon assured of 4th and played the kids today, assuming they will do the same the next two games including midweek. Given the way Colchester turned it around today I'm feeling they will probably win Tuesday.
Made up that Chesterfield have secured a play off place.

So, the final day of all leagues should be interesting:

Championship Promotion - 1 of 3: Bournemouth, Middlesborough, Norwich (UNLESS Bournemouth win their Monday game vs Bolton). Plus, the title will be decided on the final day unless Bournemouth lose on Monday.

Championship Play Offs - 2 of 4: Ipswich, Derby, Brentford, Wolves

Championship Relegation - 2 of 3: Rotherham, Millwall, Wigan. However if Rotherham win their game in hand vs Reading on Tuesday, then they will be safe and Wigan and Millwall will be down.

League One Promotion
- 1 of 2: Preston or MK Dons

League One Relegation - 3 of 6: Coventry, Crewe, Notts County, Crawley, Leyton Orient, Colchester. Colchester have a game in hand on Tuesday but the result of that won't affect whether who is battling on the last day.

League Two Title
- 1 of 2: Burton, Shrewsbury.

League Two Promotion
- 1 of 3: Southend, Bury, Wycombe

Great end to the season in all leagues - not often that almost a third (23 out of 72) Football League clubs go into the last game with something to play for, although that might be less if Bournemouth and Rotherham do the business in their respective fights on Monday and Tuesday.

Hope I've got the above right - correct me if not!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Midlander
We, and only we, could make Crewe look like world beaters at home. Now left praying that Colchester and Notts Co lose because no chance of our spineless lot getting anything at Crawley.

I said last week how we'll get something at Bristol and lose at home to Crewe. Today was awful though but the only positive is that it is in our own hands to beat Crawley and be safe. As you have stated I can't see them doing this and if results go against us relegation to league 2 will be the end of this club.

Quick Reply

Latest