The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jacky Hearts
Has anyone told you that lives are more important than money and economics .

No they arent.
Original post by MatureStudent36
I'd stick a blockade around Palestine if I was in charge of Israel to try and stop the rockets coming in that are targeting Israeli civilians.

Israel's main priority is to defend it's population. Not Palestinian civilians who the Palestinian authorities are more than happy to knowingly out into the firing line to cause casualties.

So turn it into a concentration camp, thats very jewish of you considering the nazis there already have done that.
No rocket has ever targeted a civillian since they dont have any rockets that can be targeted not to mention most simply fall in the desert or are shot down.

No israel shouldnt exist as we all know the jews were never meant to be able to steal land just because we felt bad for them... and the palestinian authorities dont do any such thing and dont say they let the rockets be fired from civillian areas because theres nowhere else to fire them from theyve had all their land stolen by the nazis and had it turned into condos for the filth of that bastard country.
1405251934258.jpg
Attachment not found
Original post by Soldieroffortune
So turn it into a concentration camp, thats very jewish of you considering the nazis there already have done that.
No rocket has ever targeted a civillian since they dont have any rockets that can be targeted not to mention most simply fall in the desert or are shot down.

No israel shouldnt exist as we all know the jews were never meant to be able to steal land just because we felt bad for them... and the palestinian authorities dont do any such thing and dont say they let the rockets be fired from civillian areas because theres nowhere else to fire them from theyve had all their land stolen by the nazis and had it turned into condos for the filth of that bastard country.

Well Israel does exist.

And yes. Palestinians have targeted Israeli civilians be it through unguided missiles fired into Israel. Suicide bombers blowing up cafes or aircraft hijacked.
Original post by DesmondHarry
1405251934258.jpg
Attachment not found

these photoshops are pretty poor
Original post by SotonianOne
No they arent.

70% of Palestinians killed were civilians.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-un-says-7-in-10-palestinians-killed-in-gaza-were-civilians-israel-disagrees/2014/08/29/44edc598-2faa-11e4-9b98-848790384093_story.html

You obviously are anti-Palestinian as you don't seem to care about their lives and condone and probably even encourage the bombing of innocent civilians such as the bombings on hospitals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/10981025/Four-dead-after-Israel-bomb-Gaza-hospital.html

How can you support such a country? I ask genuinely because I am in awe.
Original post by Soldieroffortune
Im waiting for you to name something the jews havent done albeit worse firing cluster shells and bombs into palestine deliberatly targeting civillians whilst rockets fired into israel cant be said to be aimed at civillians by the fact they cant be aimed... they're designed as ADWs but have been adapted. besides theyre freedom fighters so so what?
It does by default.

Israelis have done things in return.

But Israel tends to respond, not initiate.

I know that. You are pointing this out because?

Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
You obviously are anti-Palestinian as you don't seem to care about their lives and condone and probably even encourage the bombing of innocent civilians such as the bombings on hospitals.

Not really, I may resemble an anti-Palestinian because this is what these fora have encouraged me to do so. In principle I am mostly opposed to Israel's actions.

Because I care more about trade than war.
I know that. You are pointing this out because?

Not really, I may resemble an anti-Palestinian because this is what these fora have encouraged me to do so. In principle I am mostly opposed to Israel's actions.

You care more about trade than war yet if you are actually knowledgeable about Israel (I highly doubt it) then you would know about Israel's arms exports (within last 10 years they have increased by 400%, almost certainly more from illicit trades) and they are profiting immensely from the killing of people.

Obviously this wouldn't concern you as you are a capitalist and so people don't come into the equation.
You care more about trade than war yet if you are actually knowledgeable about Israel (I highly doubt it) then you would know about Israel's arms exports (within last 10 years they have increased by 400%, almost certainly more from illicit trades) and they are profiting immensely from the killing of people.

You are pointing this out because? Arms exports are also trade.

(I highly doubt it)

I am, actually. Mainly about Israel's economic miracle 1995 - 2015 and their technological superiority.

Obviously this wouldn't concern you as you are a capitalist and so people don't come into the equation.

Indeed.

You are pointing this out because? Arms exports are also trade.

I am, actually. Mainly about Israel's economic miracle 1995 - 2015 and their technological superiority.

Indeed.

You say you care more about trade than war yet don't think that selling arms has any correlation with war?

By technology superiority, you mean the USA's which they gave to Israel to help their 'close allies' yet then Israel get caught selling USA's technology to China.
You say you care more about trade than war yet don't think that selling arms has any correlation with war?

Did I say that? No.

Arms exports are trade. What happens beyond that isn't Israel's problem. If the weapons arrive in Cambodia that's trade. If they then sell them to Venezuela that's trade. What happens beyond that isn't Cambodia's problem.

By technology superiority, you mean the USA's which they gave to Israel to help their 'close allies' yet then Israel get caught selling USA's technology to China.

yeah no
Did I say that? No.

Arms exports are trade. What happens beyond that isn't Israel's problem. If the weapons arrive in Cambodia that's trade. If they then sell them to Venezuela that's trade. What happens beyond that isn't Cambodia's problem.

yeah no

'Yeah no', flat out refusing information that's true. If you're going to refuse information then back it up, you lack the fundamentals of debating, I suggest you research some of your beloved prime minister's tactics in speaking.
'Yeah no', flat out refusing information that's true. If you're going to refuse information then back it up, you lack the fundamentals of debating, I suggest you research some of your beloved prime minister's tactics in speaking.

Your claim, your burden of proof.

Go go.

Avoid conspiracy theory sites though, not interested in them.
Anyone who supports the Islamic fascism of the 'palestinian' movement which was born out of Nazism, is odious in my book.

Not only was it born out of Nazism, but of course the 'palestinians' were supporters of the Nazis.

It always makes me chuckle when the wide-eyed anti-Israel bigots refer to Israel as 'Nazi' when the very people they support were born out of Nazi ideals and were allied to Nazism.

They still fly the Nazi flag from their Mosques in full view of Israelis.

Although for media P.R. they've been told to tone it down by their supporters.

'palestinian' Mufti meeting Hitler

'palestinian' Mufti inspecting his Bosnian Muslim SS brigade

Palestinian kids in training - complete with Nazi salute

'palestinian' policemen doing the old salute

'palestinian' rioters showing their allegiance

'palestinians flying the Nazi flag from their mosques

Nazis gonna Nazi. Interesting who the left wing have chosen to ally themselves with :wink:?
Wow, I never knew they are reproducing like rabbits. You've actually made me more anti-Palestine, it seems they are all young and indoctrinated & radicalized at a severely premature age.

That's really a contraception problem. With a limit to how much is being shipped in, I doubt shipping in condoms over food/building materials is really their priority.
While Hamas run Palestine, there is no question. Israel. Anyway, how can anyone not be on the side of a nation founded by a loving father?
Palestine :smile:
Original post by LockheedSpooky
Anyone who supports the Islamic fascism of the 'palestinian' movement which was born out of Nazism, is odious in my book.

Not only was it born out of Nazism, but of course the 'palestinians' were supporters of the Nazis.

It always makes me chuckle when the wide-eyed anti-Israel bigots refer to Israel as 'Nazi' when the very people they support were born out of Nazi ideals and were allied to Nazism.

Nazis gonna Nazi. Interesting who the left wing have chosen to ally themselves with :wink:?

Doesn't mean anything;

Original post by LockheedSpooky

Doesn't mean anything Britain was rife with Nazi Facist groups in the 1930s and today all over Europe and the UK you can find Nazi groups also the Royal family met with Hitler in the 1930s:

Latest

Trending

Trending