The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

I don't even know. The only thing I know so far is that I want an ensuite, but that still gives me a choice of a few colleges. What about you?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Yeah I'd like a superior ensuite but I wouldn't mind having a normal ensuite. I do like the look of Bowland but then again they all have their good points.
English Literature :smile: you?
I want to do Financial Mathematics at universiity and im thinking of Lancaster, i dont know whether the university is good to do this degree or not, and is the employability rate of this degree in Lancaster high?
And what can I do during the placement year if im taking Financial Mathematic (Industry)?
Original post by lastlullabyy
Yeah, I don't think they too bad within environmental science stuff - but my boyfriend is doing Human Geography and staff is terrible.
I don't really know anyone doing Natural Sciences, sorry but few people took environmental based LEC modules from my department as part of Biological Sciences - were alright, apparently... All my modules are from BLS department.

Thank you very much for the reply I guess I'll just browse the environmental science modules for anything that is really appealing.
Firmed unconditional for accounting and finance. :smile: Cannot decide between Grizedale and Bowland as my college choice though! What's everyone else fancying?
Original post by leahmanse
Firmed unconditional for accounting and finance. :smile: Cannot decide between Grizedale and Bowland as my college choice though! What's everyone else fancying?

I think I'm gonna do grizedale and county

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same. Really hoping to stay in a townhouse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 487
Original post by leahmanse

I cant decide between county or bowland

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I'm going to do as well i think :biggrin:
Townhouse :h: They seem so cool x) what about you?
Yesss those one's look so nice!! ahh I'm going to be here for ages choosing XD
Very very tempting xD what course are you doing? Are your accomodation choices close to your subject department buildings? :redface:
I'm doing computer science and that building is right on the south side, so Grizedale is closer, but Bowland looks so nice it's worth the extra walk :excited:
is anyone else going to do history?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by FernGreen
is anyone else going to do history?

I have a friend who is unconditional for history
Anyone hoping to go to county? Doesn't seem anyone has spoken of it at all o.O
Reply 496
Original post by El-Hurracan
Anyone hoping to go to county? Doesn't seem anyone has spoken of it at all o.O

Lancaster is my insurance but I've applied to county!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 497