The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

2016 Prospective Students

Is anyone planning on attending in 2016? I'm hoping to do forensics at Winchester, leave a message below :smile:
yeah i plan to still be at uni in 2016, technically a prospective student
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Reply 2
Original post by gr8wizard10
yeah i plan to still be at uni in 2016, technically a prospective student

what do you study?
Original post by Peter_c2906
what do you study?

investment & financial risk management my yute
Reply 4
investment & financial risk management my yute

oh wow! sounds hard >.< how many years left?
oh wow! sounds hard >.< how many years left?

jus finished first year, so 2 to go
Reply 6
jus finished first year, so 2 to go

How is Winchester? From the Open Day I thought it was really good and everyone seemed so happy.
How is Winchester? From the Open Day I thought it was really good and everyone seemed so happy.

oh this thread is about winchester, i had no idea. i study at cass business school lol fml
Reply 8
oh this thread is about winchester, i had no idea. i study at cass business school lol fml

Oh ahahaha it was on the winchester forum lol
Reply 9
Forensics sounds very cool! I'm hoping to study 'education studies' in 2016! :smile: Literally fell in love with Winchester from the open day!
Reply 10
Original post by Mollsmae
Forensics sounds very cool! I'm hoping to study 'education studies' in 2016! :smile: Literally fell in love with Winchester from the open day!

Yeaaa forensics is awesome and interesting! Aa ive heard alot of people want to doe ducation studies there ^^ before the open day i was so adamant about Canterbury Christ Church but after Winchester's open day it went straight to firm choice for me! Deifnitely stood out. I feel the exact same way as you haha i fell in love with it too
Yeaaa forensics is awesome and interesting! Aa ive heard alot of people want to doe ducation studies there ^^ before the open day i was so adamant about Canterbury Christ Church but after Winchester's open day it went straight to firm choice for me! Deifnitely stood out. I feel the exact same way as you haha i fell in love with it too

Oh really? Winchester is supposed to be amazing for that course! :smile: All my other open days are in October, but i'm pretty sold to be quite honest...its gorgeous! Would you be looking at accommodation or staying at home? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending