The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Positive :smile:
Awesome because kingdom hearts 3 is in development and dishonoured 2 has been confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
knackered. ****ing knackered. Woke up too early and now I'm pissing around. Days like these where I want to quit my job, Uni and just sit around and get ****ing fat.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
knackered. ****ing knackered. Woke up too early and now I'm pissing around. Days like these where I want to quit my job, Uni and just sit around and get ****ing fat.

Yes, before you ask, I am thread stalking. :P

And don't worry I know you feel. I still have to revise for Further Maths on Friday, but everyone else has effectively started their fun (summer holidays)! :frown:

I also feel tired and don't really want to work anymore. I'd like to go out (to a restaurant, ideally!) but can't.

But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! When stuff is kind of going awfully for me, I try to plan something after I've finished to have something to look forward to. (I might go to the cinema, etc. Just as an escape. xD)

Yeah. We've all been there and done that, I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stableintegral
Yes, before you ask, I am thread stalking. :P

And don't worry I know you feel. I still have to revise for Further Maths on Friday, but everyone else has effectively started their fun (summer holidays)! :frown:

I also feel tired and don't really want to work anymore. I'd like to go out (to a restaurant, ideally!) but can't.

But I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! When stuff is kind of going awfully for me, I try to plan something after I've finished to have something to look forward to. (I might go to the cinema, etc. Just as an escape. xD)

Yeah. We've all been there and done that, I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm:

and you ever been cinema alone?
:erm:

and you ever been cinema alone?

Ah, I was trying to be comforting. I suck at that. >_<

And I haven't actually - I always go with a friend or a group of friends. Personally, the fun is not only in seeing the movie, but also in being able to discuss the movie afterwards too. xD And you can also whisper your thoughts sometimes. Yeah.
Original post by Emily.97
Not gonna lie- I am a bit uncertain/resentful about certain things
Kinda getting used to it though :rolleyes:

at least you don't need to stress about exams anymore, hope you enjoy the summer.:smile:
IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

**** YEAH!!!! :party:
Original post by cupcakes87
IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

**** YEAH!!!! :party:

Wooh!! That's so great. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Completely and utterly lost, confused, unappreciated and angry at the same time. (Girlfriend, or should probably say ex girlfriend now)...
Original post by stableintegral
Ah, I was trying to be comforting. I suck at that. >_<

And I haven't actually - I always go with a friend or a group of friends. Personally, the fun is not only in seeing the movie, but also in being able to discuss the movie afterwards too. xD And you can also whisper your thoughts sometimes. Yeah.

i hate that, talking/whispering/getting up etc during a film at cinema :colonhash:
i hate that, talking/whispering/getting up etc during a film at cinema :colonhash:

So long as people are not excessively loud, I don't mind. If the film is good enough, I won't really notice what's going around me, as I'll be too engrossed in the film itself.

:P
I feel anxious. But it's a bit better now compared to before. Before was bad. I think that exercise I did with my psychologist yesterday, focusing on the anxiety to make peace with it, made me battered. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
I was feeling fine but then opened my work Email to discover that I've been invited [i.e. required] to join a "webinar" (sic).

So I feel now that death can't come soon enough. A ****ing webinar.
Anxious as hell! I'm waiting for an acceptance email from my top school so I'm really on edge. Anyone else here auditioned for Guildford school of acting this year?
Original post by cambio wechsel
I was feeling fine but then opened my work Email to discover that I've been invited [i.e. required] to join a "webinar" (sic).

So I feel now that death can't come soon enough. A ****ing webinar.

What's a webinar? And why is it so terrible?!
Thirsty!! I could do with a nice glass of cold water but...... fasting :colonhash:
Original post by CharleyRussell
What's a webinar? And why is it so terrible?!

a webinar is revealed to be a web-seminar. Some kind of online conferencing. That isn't so terrible since I'd far sooner not meet specifically these other participants. But 'webinar'? Really?
ramadan kareem!
i'm so damn relieved

Latest