Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angry cucumber
You're free to win it as you have no vote :tongue: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome.

Need to get my bloat on and bad lighting for some starting pics. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JRHewett
I would try it, but I feel uneducated on all the fitness wambo jambo.. all I know is how to run on a treadmill lmao

literally me :redface: when I hear people talking about gym equipment and stuff I'm like whaaaaa ?
Oh why not? I'm up for it :biggrin: as long as the deadline is reasonable :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh why not? I'm up for it :biggrin: as long as the deadline is reasonable :tongue:

Next wednesday I think :smile:
Original post by SophieSmall
Next wednesday I think :smile:

Oh no I mean the deadline for the 'transformation'! :colondollar:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh no I mean the deadline for the 'transformation'! :colondollar:

Oh, it's six weeks from wednesday I think. Don't think they're expecting miracles from that though. :tongue:
Reply 66
I'm going abroad from the 23rd July so I'll miss the closing deadline .... Is there no point in entering?
Well, may as well since I'm already trying to lose weight. 4lbs down already, woo! Go team.
And my lord was it a pain in the arse trying to get a back picture without someone in the house to help, had to resort to grainy webcam and standing on a table D:

Start weight 50.3kg, Height 4'9" BMI 24

Pictures in spoiler to prevent massive post block.

Spoiler

I was shocked when you were only 50kg... I was like, damn, she looks like a big 50kg. But then I saw, 4'9 :biggrin: Oh the joys of being short. I look so wide for a 76kg guy since I'm only 5'5. I love it. Your username makes sense!

Good luck with your training goals.
Original post by TorpidPhil
I was shocked when you were only 50kg... I was like, damn, she looks like a big 50kg. But then I saw, 4'9 :biggrin: Oh the joys of being short. I look so wide for a 76kg guy since I'm only 5'5. I love it. Your username makes sense!

Good luck with your training goals.

Haha being short has its cons, 5lbs heavier and im in the overweight category. Wheras someone a normal height 5lbs would be barely noticable. But then i see differences in weight loss far quicker :tongue:

Also not if you meant i look big? :frown: or just big for 50k?
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha being short has its cons, 5lbs heavier and im in the overweight category. Wheras someone a normal height 5lbs would be barely noticable. But then i see differences in weight loss far quicker :tongue:

Also not if you meant i look big? :frown: or just big for 50k?

You'll also develop muscle a lot easier and so you don't need to half as much exercise to lose fat and look good. I love it as a male. I can get stronger soooo much easier than if I was 6'4. Always remember beating the 6ft+ guys in high school at wrestling because of that short-guy-muscle advantage :biggrin:

Nah, I said "big for 50kg". You definitely don't look 'big' otherwise. In normal clothing you wouldn't look fat. But obviously there's always work to be done to look better. Not looking fat =/= looking amazing as I'm sure you know!
You'll also develop muscle a lot easier and so you don't need to half as much exercise to lose fat and look good. I love it as a male. I can get stronger soooo much easier than if I was 6'4. Always remember beating the 6ft+ guys in high school at wrestling because of that short-guy-muscle advantage :biggrin:

Nah, I said "big for 50kg". You definitely don't look 'big' otherwise. In normal clothing you wouldn't look fat. But obviously there's always work to be done to look better. Not looking fat =/= looking amazing as I'm sure you know!

Ah yeah that's true.

And yeah, always room for improvement.
Ah yeah that's true.

And yeah, always room for improvement.

Cheaper food bills too :wink:

Gotta love being short :biggrin:
Cheaper food bills too :wink:

Gotta love being short :biggrin:

But can't eat as much food D:
Original post by LillyLisaa
Iwould do this but no one else has posted any pictures :biggrin:

On a completely unrelated note, 10/10 avatar picture thing :lol:

I recognise it from somewhere....
But can't eat as much food D:

Or drink as much.

6ft+ male means I can eat loads and drink more :yeah:

and my hobbies include physical exercise.

can eat even more :woo:

I did smack my face on a tree branch today though :emo:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Or drink as much
6ft+ male means I can eat loads and drink more :yeah:

and my hobbies include physical exercise.

can eat even more :woo:

I did smack my face on a tree branch today though :emo:

I can actually drink quite a lot.
I can actually drink quite a lot.

I mean before it starts to be properly poisonous. :tongue:

Ye I don;t doubt for one second your ability to get legless ^^
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I mean before it starts to be properly poisonous. :tongue:

Ye I don;t doubt for one second your ability to get legless ^^

I knew what you meant
Reply 78
Original post by DaveFranco
Can I post photos in my underwear, or would that be inappropriate?

Says underwear is fine in OP but if you aren't sure about it then you can always draw a box using paint
Reply 79
I want to do it!

I have a flat stomach, but I'm working on abs :blushing:

Quick Reply

Latest