The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good morning!

I am feeling a bit sad today!
The weather is really terrible! So hot!
Physically ill. Threw up 9 times already. Getting sad about life... Have no idea where I'll get to in the future career wise. Wonder if love is even an option for me😯
Gotta stop overthinking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

Frustrated (and a bit fed up) .. would be the best word in general at the moment...
Having found, earlier on, the order of things in my room messed up and things misplaced yet again, having to spend time and effort putting things back in order (a de ja vu by now)... Plus, some other lasting domestic fault which also starts testing patience by now.
Oh, plus feeling hungry right now, I still have not gone to bed yet, and supper was like 10 or 10.30 pm last night.
(edited 8 years ago)
im feeling awesome so log on to xpertplanning.co.uk and see if you cant sort out your problems
Scared for my last A Level exam this morning, sad because I don't want to leave my amazing school and teachers and friends, worried because on Tuesday I'm going on holiday to Spain with my boyfriend and we've had an argument, and worried because last night I woke up with a chesty cough and I so so so don't want to be ill for my holiday :frown:
Original post by Anon_98
Im awfully sorry for how you were feeling today Sass. Really hope you restore back to your wonderful, happy self tomorrow. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
Thank you :smile:

No problem. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Annoyed.

-Overslept so missed the class I was supposed to attend this morning and now just sitting at home which will result in my afternoon lessons also being missed. Totally great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exciteeed, Cornwall tomorrow :biggrin:
[Deleted]
(edited 8 years ago)
:snoozing:
tired and wondering how i'll ever get anywhere with women and in life in general
Original post by chelseafreak
tired and wondering how i'll ever get anywhere with women and in life in general

Don't be silly.
Pissed off. I'm 17, but I got sent to bed at 8 last night because my brother is a little ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel nauseated and have body pains ,only my two hours worth of sleep and the doctor is running late:angry:
Quite ****ed off
Original post by Emily.97
Don't be silly.

thanks for the vote of confidence, was just a bit down when i wrote that, how are you?
I'm quite alright, A bit anxious, but that's to be expected when suffering from anxiety. Watching Lewis on the tellie with mum, dad and grandpa. I like this. I like them. This could be a worse evening.
Lonely tbh...

Latest