The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888
My friend got it 2 days ago :u: The quicker he finishes it, the quicker I can play it, have you got it?

No :frown: i get mine tomorrow via amazon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yasmin#2
me tooooo :frown:

2 hours to go, my mum made eclairs and im dying

Well 1 hour and a half left now :biggrin: mannnn everywhere I look I see food, its too much :frown:

Original post by swagyolo420
It aint gonna suck itself :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait what? :lolwut:
(edited 8 years ago)
No :frown: i get mine tomorrow via amazon

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't "own" it at all, no money :frown: But still, Fallout, MGS and Nathan Drake Collection :sogood:
Original post by Sam.B57
because that extra 1 makes all the difference, m9 :wink:

It makes me feel wanted ya know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cake_lover
Well 1 hour and a half left now :biggrin: mannnn everywhere I look I see food, its too much :frown:

Wait what? :lolwut:

I mean its always there if you get hungry <5

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't "own" it at all, no money :frown: But still, Fallout, MGS and Nathan Drake Collection :sogood:

I bought lego jurassic world for no reason but i have actually enjoyed playing it as a filler till arkham knight :tongue: AND YEAH FALLOUT 4 grRrrR

Do you have x1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It makes me feel wanted ya know

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope, not really :P not used to that
I bought lego jurassic world for no reason but i have actually enjoyed playing it as a filler till arkham knight :tongue: AND YEAH FALLOUT 4 grRrrR

Do you have x1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got one in my household yeah, not mine tho, I'm on PS4 :biggrin: Hate Lego games, same bull**** again and again :mob: I'm playing Mortal Kombat X as the filler till MGS haha, it's quality. Wanted the PipBoy Fallout too, but it sold out :frown:
Got one in my household yeah, not mine tho, I'm on PS4 :biggrin: Hate Lego games, same bull**** again and again :mob: I'm playing Mortal Kombat X as the filler till MGS haha, it's quality. Wanted the PipBoy Fallout too, but it sold out :frown:

THEY Are buT U CAN PLAY AS DINOS WHICH IS AN IMPROVEMENT lol, i have mkX too but im not very good at it and when i go online i get rekt :frown:

FALLOUT IS GONNA BE SO GOOD AND BATTLEFRONT LOOKS GREAT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sam.B57
nope, not really :P not used to that

Stop, this is getting deep I CSNT DEAL WITB THAT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stop, this is getting deep I CSNT DEAL WITB THAT

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww, I'm sorry, I'll cheer it up, what's your favourite colour? :P
THEY Are buT U CAN PLAY AS DINOS WHICH IS AN IMPROVEMENT lol, i have mkX too but im not very good at it and when i go online i get rekt :frown:

FALLOUT IS GONNA BE SO GOOD AND BATTLEFRONT LOOKS GREAT

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was genuinely tempted to pick it up too, but smh I can't play PG games anymore bar Mario, they bore me :erm: I was **** at the start but I've gotten so good at it, try doing the towers they help; I did one on hard today with Shinnok, and was ranked 84th in the world :pierre:

Both look so sick, to think I was gonna get CoD instead of Battlefront before as well lmao. Fallout is coming out during my first year at Uni too, rip in piece
I was genuinely tempted to pick it up too, but smh I can't play PG games anymore bar Mario, they bore me :erm: I was **** at the start but I've gotten so good at it, try doing the towers they help; I did one on hard today with Shinnok, and was ranked 84th in the world :pierre:

Both look so sick, to think I was gonna get CoD instead of Battlefront before as well lmao. Fallout is coming out during my first year at Uni too, rip in piece

Yeah i think its a good game actually(weird to say that)
I WOULD LOVE TO BE GOOD AT IT CUS ITS FUN BEATING THE COMPUTER BUT EVERYONE ONLINE IS SO GOOD! :|

Oh wow COD has been a lost cause until they re release mw2 haha, battlefront looks so cool!! And im in the situation as u lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah i think its a good game actually(weird to say that)
I WOULD LOVE TO BE GOOD AT IT CUS ITS FUN BEATING THE COMPUTER BUT EVERYONE ONLINE IS SO GOOD! :|

Oh wow COD has been a lost cause until they re release mw2 haha, battlefront looks so cool!! And im in the situation as u lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pick a character you like and train with him for like half an hour, learn some of his/her easy moves and you're done, do the towers to get good :ahee: Like I said, I only learnt Shinnok today, he's piss easy, try him :cool: But yeah, Online tbh I do really well or I get rekt and on the end of a flawless, I tried online first match when I got it and didn't land a single hit :/

**** MW2, bring back WAW :mob: You're going Uni next year and getting Fallout lol?
So bored and lonely. Nothing to stimulate me.
Original post by preetg97
Was in reference to the 'he' lol

Oh snap! Sorry about that XD :tongue:
Really bored and lonely.

I've tried to resolve this problem
But it doesn't seem to be helping.
hyperrr
Pick a character you like and train with him for like half an hour, learn some of his/her easy moves and you're done, do the towers to get good :ahee: Like I said, I only learnt Shinnok today, he's piss easy, try him :cool: But yeah, Online tbh I do really well or I get rekt and on the end of a flawless, I tried online first match when I got it and didn't land a single hit :/

**** MW2, bring back WAW :mob: You're going Uni next year and getting Fallout lol?

I really like scorpion! Hes cool as ****, so i would try and master him and i probably will try too cus its a really fun game!!

NAA MW2 is the best call of duty!! So many good memories on that game

Yep starting uni this year (also huge fallout fanboy)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DanielleT192
So bored and lonely. Nothing to stimulate me.

Woah hey now!! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest