Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
Aw, you totally should. :jumphug:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :smile: Thanks :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by HollieL
Feeling super crap and down, scared to be feeling like this again :/

This feeling sucks, a lot. Maybe put in some distractions during the day etc so you don't go back to that time when you are feeling really ****?

Anyhow, I hope things improve :hugs:
Does anyone know any Uni's in London or Birmingham that provide a foundation degree course in Geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5063
Just **** tbf can't sleep
Lonely. Going to fly out to New York over the weekend if possible and catch a flight to the Dominican Republic
Original post by JBlad
Just **** tbf can't sleep

Havent been able to get to sleep very well for weeks now. :rolleyes:
Reply 5066
Original post by Emily.97
Havent been able to get to sleep very well for weeks now. :rolleyes:

You win! Seriously though that's not good :/ do you find it inhibits what you can do during the day because you feel lethargic?
Original post by JBlad
You win! Seriously though that's not good :/ do you find it inhibits what you can do during the day because you feel lethargic?

Haha :tongue:

Kind of. Particularly during the morning, ill usually be quite moody if i havent had a good nights sleep. But it also depends on what im doing. If im doing nothing (eg not leaving the house), im perhaps more likely to feel tired and want to nap. Also depends how long i ended up sleeping for.

What about you?
Reply 5068
Haha :tongue:

Kind of. Particularly during the morning, ill usually be quite moody if i havent had a good nights sleep. But it also depends on what im doing. If im doing nothing (eg not leaving the house), im perhaps more likely to feel tired and want to nap. Also depends how long i ended up sleeping for.

What about you?

Im not too different, although I find it restricts my ability to do things because I don't have the motivation
Original post by JBlad
Im not too different, although I find it restricts my ability to do things because I don't have the motivation

Yeah, definitely results in mood changes.
Kinda embarrassed. Not looking forward to going to a wedding wearing heels i can barely walk in :frown:
Also feel like a dork stood next to my physically fit, confident sister. I shouldnt and dont want to feel like this with her, and it hurts.
Kinda embarrassed. Not looking forward to going to a wedding wearing heels i can barely walk in :frown:
Also feel like a dork stood next to my physically fit, confident sister. I shouldnt and dont want to feel like this with her, and it hurts.

sorry to hear this, i can't really give advice on the situation but i will say you are not a dork but a kind caring person who deserves to be happy. Hope it goes well for you :smile:
Original post by chelseafreak
sorry to hear this, i can't really give advice on the situation but i will say you are not a dork but a kind caring person who deserves to be happy. Hope it goes well for you :smile:

Youd probably think differently if you saw me,

But that means a lot. Its not often i get told things like that, so thank you.

Hope youre okay.
Youd probably think differently if you saw me,

But that means a lot. Its not often i get told things like that, so thank you.

Hope youre okay.

no problem, i don't think i would change my mind if i saw you since i've managed to get to know you on here.

I'm ok btw, searching for a new job now but i feel better than i did.
Original post by chelseafreak
no problem, i don't think i would change my mind if i saw you since i've managed to get to know you on here.

I'm ok btw, searching for a new job now but i feel better than i did.

I have many unlikeable traits though :L, thanks though

Yay! So good to hear.
I feel like I can no longer be there without risking having mean comments made to me. I feel my safety at that place is being threatened. I feel like nobody likes me or care if I disappear. Maybe that's for the best. I don't want negative attention, which is what I think I would get by continuing my presence there. I feel like I don't belong and that I'm unwanted. I feel sick and get a stomach ache out of anxiety whenever I log on to that site. It's not healthy, but I don't want to leave. I've been a member of that community for so long - it's basically become my only social connection to other people. I do not know what to do.
On to something completely different: I'm getting fatter by the day. I know I should work out but I find it so boring. I can't seem to motivate myself enough. At the same time I don't want to become obese, because of health reasons and because it's unattractive. I don't want to be ugly and I don't want to be unhealthy. I'm not sure how this began in the first place. Hmm...I guess I've always been something of a sweet tooth while also practising bad judgement concerning portion sizes. Too much sweets, too much cake and too much of most things, in fact. I have been improving, though, but not as much as I need to. I need to exercise more and probably make some changes in my dietary routine.

Alright, alright, I shall make these change in order to improve my quality of life. Let's get on with it.
Feel like i want to hug someone.
I'm officially an uncle from today, My brother's girlfriend had a baby , it weighted 3,600gr and 52cm in height, so excited:smile:
Original post by Johnpolo
I'm officially an uncle from today, My brother's girlfriend had a baby , it weighted 3,600gr and 52cm in height, so excited:smile:

Aww congrats!

Latest