The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dank :bandit:
Alright. Just completed my second origami piece (a crane).

Aside from that, just pondering on the idea that people can go from caring about you to not really giving a ****. I can't fathom it.
Original post by Emily.97
Alright. Just completed my second origami piece (a crane).

Aside from that, just pondering on the idea that people can go from caring about you to not really giving a ****. I can't fathom it.

Did you enjoy making your model? :smile:
Original post by Thickfreakness
Did you enjoy making your model? :smile:

I did, it was really cool. The systematic approach is definitely something I like.
A bit weird
I think i feel a bit sad but im not sure what to do to resolve it. Had a bit of a cry but figured it didnt help much.
Itll probably pass
Quite sad :erm:
yes that is very sad, whats wrong?
A little bit irritated.

I'm literally done- I've had enough of it all.
Really really sad, angry and annoyed at myself. :frown:
Quite annoyed that my sister & brother-in-law are around again as I can't stand them but they'll at least be going soon :tongue: Got the whole day off though which is good bar volunteering which is nice :h: Also got invited to another party plus a gig in a few months time & all set to start my counselling course in September which is wicked! :smile:
Original post by Multitalented me
Quite annoyed that my sister & brother-in-law are around again as I can't stand them but they'll at least be going soon :tongue: Got the whole day off though which is good bar volunteering which is nice :h: Also got invited to another party plus a gig in a few months time & all set to start my counselling course in September which is wicked! :smile:

Counselling! That's my dream career :h:
Is it part time?
Reply 5231
Just sad and irritated at myself :frown:
feeling proud...ten years ago i was a dope and a loser. now i'm the opposite. i'm on the way to building a 200,000 pound business soon, and will get a doctorate in the next five years.
Really good, I have a slush puppy :colondollar:
Severely annoyed at myself
Original post by Protoxylic
Severely annoyed at myself

How come? Are you okay?
Tired and lazy and fat

Posted from TSR Mobile
How come? Are you okay?

I ****ed up, badly, without even realising it. I'm alright now, I guess.
Original post by Protoxylic
I ****ed up, badly, without even realising it. I'm alright now, I guess.

How did you do that?
How did you do that?

It's something I'd rather not discuss, although, posting on here seems to relieve some stress I guess haha

Latest