The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My stomach is hurting really badly. Stupid cherries :cry:
Stressed but determined.
Fresh as a daisy. :u:
Annoyed at my lack of motivation to do stuff, and annoyed at how unproductive my summer has been :c xD
Original post by Biryani007
Oh haha...

Yeah it's something I can't reallly tell anyone about...I really appreciate it though :smile:

I must have really annoyed you for you to block me.:s-smilie:
Original post by You blocked me:/
I must have really annoyed you for you to block me.:s-smilie:

Wow you made an account dedicated to me blocking you? :/
Wow you made an account dedicated to me blocking you? :/

PM his pic, I want to see if he looks like me.

I always get told I look Afghan, but I have never seen a Afghan male in the UK before, and curious as to what they look like?:teeth:

Please.
PM his pic, I want to see if he looks like me.

I always get told I look Afghan, but I have never seen a Afghan male in the UK before, and curious as to what they look like?:teeth:

Please.

WTF
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
WTF

I know it's weird,, but since I came on here, she's been comparing me to her uncle, and now I want to see what he looks like.
(edited 8 years ago)
I know it's weird,, but since I came on here, she's been comparing me to her uncle, and now I want to see what he looks like.

I think it's fair to say you lack some social skills.
I FEEL EXPOSED.
Lmao, I need to change my style of writing, can't believe you two figured out my anon post. Ffs. :rofl: :colonhash:
Original post by Hashim123
I think it's fair to say you lack some social skills.

I never quoted you, who are you?
I never quoted you, who are you?

I'm one of by now many forum members that have seen the VMs you left on Biryani's profile with your last account, VMs which led me to the conclusion I did. I don't know how close you are to her, but clearly not very, so take it from me, mate - you need to tone it down. Unhinged and desperate is never a good look.
I'm one of by now many forum members that have seen the VMs you left on Biryani's profile with your last account, VMs which led me to the conclusion I did. I don't know how close you are to her, but clearly not very, so take it from me, mate - you need to tone it down. Unhinged and desperate is never a good look.

How am I acting desperate?

I am really not interested in her like that,
She thinks I am a catfish and finds me slightly weird.

You looked at my VMs.:erm:

Plus she always been comparing me to her uncle, so now I am curious.
How am I acting desperate?

I am really not interested in her like that,
She thinks I am a catfish and finds me slightly weird.

You looked at my VMs.:erm:

Plus she always been comparing me to her uncle, so now I am curious.

There's "curious", and there's "neurotic to the point you'd be willing to take a hostage to get the answer you want". No prizes for guessing which you currently seem closer to. :wink:
There's "curious", and there's "neurotic to the point you'd be willing to take a hostage to get the answer you want". No prizes for guessing which you currently seem closer to. :wink:

Yeah you're probably right, I am a bit of a psychopathic or sociopath.

It's not normal. :/

I need to cut back.
Yeah you're probably right, I am a bit of a psychopathic or sociopath.

It's not normal. :/

I need to cut back.

For what it's worth, I can safely say you're the least dickish person I've come across today. :colonhash:
For what it's worth, I can safely say you're the least dickish person I've come across today. :colonhash:

Thanks.:lol:

There are a lot on here. They are like Nazi Germans, they don't mind exterminating you.:frown:

LMAO because you've been sending me your pics from september last year asking me to rate you....you've made many accounts, sent me many PMs and VMs...you can see them if you go back pages on my VM section.
LMAO because you've been sending me your pics from september last year asking me to rate you....you've made many accounts, sent me many PMs and VMs...you can see them if you go back pages on my VM section.

Tbh you're trying to start a riot.:colonhash:

And I will not respond as you're trying to embarrass me with your malicious lies.:colonhash:

Latest