The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
LMAO because you've been sending me your pics from september last year asking me to rate you....you've made many accounts, sent me many PMs and VMs...you can see them if you go back pages on my VM section.

And I never ever asked you to rate me.... what lies.:colonhash:

All i said was I would feed you oreo cookies and marshmallows, and squeeze you like my cat. I know I was weird back then.
better than i have been over the last few days
Original post by Mochassassin
I FEEL EXPOSED.
Lmao, I need to change my style of writing, can't believe you two figured out my anon post. Ffs. :rofl: :colonhash:

Which anon post? So curious now :beard:

Next time, try using bad grammar or something :rofl:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn

I trust you with my life so I'll tell you which post it was:

Spoiler

It was a very heartfelt post, OKAY. You know me and bad grammar can never be friends. :argh:

Spoiler

It was a very heartfelt post, OKAY. You know me and bad grammar can never be friends. :argh:

DENIED :rofl:

Bad grammar could prove to be your most useful ally, assassino. I've caught so many anons, trolls and dupes on TSR by recognising their writing styles, it's hilarious :rofl:
Original post by You blocked me:/
And I never ever asked you to rate me.... what lies.:colonhash:

All i said was I would feed you oreo cookies and marshmallows, and squeeze you like my cat. I know I was weird back then.

I wouldn't lie about it tbh.

Spoiler

Muhahahah...geniuses gon'genius :wink:
DENIED :rofl:

Bad grammar could prove to be your most useful ally, assassino. I've caught so many anons, trolls and dupes on TSR by recognising their writing styles, it's hilarious :rofl:

You know me, mate. Bringing doom, destruction and denial with me wherever I go. :devil:

That...is actually a very good point! How's this for bad grammar: you ask how me is feeling, me is feeling not that bad, thanks very much, you. DON'T ASK ME TO CHANGE MY SPELLING, PLS I BEG. :cry2:

Birrybae...dbi. :colonhash:
Well, what's going on here then?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't lie about it tbh.

Why soo much anger, i feel as if you have a lot of animosity towards me.

Why are you so mean to that poor soul Small Circles?

You are only "5" feet tall though. :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Tired, hungry + rubbish. :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why soo much anger, i feel as if you have a lot of animosity towards me.

Why are you so mean to that poor soul Small Circles?

You are only "5" feet tall though. :/

Erm excuse me, how am I mean to him??
Original post by Anon_98
Tired, hungry + rubbish. :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hug:
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

Excited and nervous. I'm coming into a stage in my life where I feel like the 'mists' of being an adolescent are starting to clear. I had so much trouble with clarity when I was younger and I have some sense of direction now and a drive to achieve.

I'm happy to have what I never thought I would, I'm a late bloomer, but a flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of them all :wink:
A bit lonely to be honest. I need someone to chat to :redface:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
A bit lonely to be honest. I need someone to chat to :redface:

Learn to reply to people, then.
Kinda upset. My favourite band just went on an indefinite hiatus and I'm working the night of their final show. :frown:
Erm excuse me, how am I mean to him??

Idk maybe it's just your way of joking around with him I guess. Because you fancy him.

You need to calm down Biryani, anyway any chance of you showing me your Uncle's pic?:teeth:
Idk maybe it's just your way of joking around with him I guess. Because you fancy him.

You need to calm down Biryani, anyway any chance of you showing me your Uncle's pic?:teeth:

I don't fancy him :/

No.
Original post by IanDangerously
Kinda upset. My favourite band just went on an indefinite hiatus and I'm working the night of their final show. :frown:

Aww that sucks, which band is it?

I'm still getting over the disappointment of my favourite band of four years completely changing their style for their last 2 albums, which I really don't like. I thought after their first album with the new style that they'd go back to their old style, but they didn't. I've come to the conclusion that they're not my favourite band anymore, which I've been upset about too. Although I've found a great band to replace them, it's really not the same :frown:

Latest