Scroll to see replies

My life is over.
Original post by Kadak
My life is over.

same.
Nervous for my little sister
Original post by Roshany
same.

My plan is to get to school at soon as it opens,and get my results and leave quickly before hopefully any other students or teachers are there.
Then,it just be my parents I have to deal with.
Original post by Kadak
My plan is to get to school at soon as it opens,and get my results and leave quickly before hopefully any other students or teachers are there.

What's the problem? :console:
Amazing because my firm choice accepted me, i'm going to uni!!!
Original post by Kadak

lfdhj;ghkjd how do we deal with the parents asdhas
Pretty damn good :smile:
I am dying.

DYING.
Meh. Couci-couça.
Umm had a major wake up call with my AS results, trying to crawl in to a hole and live there possibly...
I have mixed emotions, happy about my result for Chemistry but kinda disappointed with myself about Biology and Psychology. :redface:

Me coming from an Asian doesn't help contribute to anything other than high expectations from parents right now...
Made a massive mistake in my uni resit. :frown:
Feeling rant-y
Was so optimistic about getting at least 3 As at AS. Got AABB, 5 UMS off the As in both cases, but unsure of whether remarking would be worth it since it was the coursework that dragged me down both times (Got 2 As in the exams :'( )

Just generally disappointed since I feel like I tried so hard and got so far

Spoiler

Original post by Deathinmycoffee
Feeling rant-y
Was so optimistic about getting at least 3 As at AS. Got AABB, 5 UMS off the As in both cases, but unsure of whether remarking would be worth it since it was the coursework that dragged me down both times (Got 2 As in the exams :'( )

Spoiler

great linkin park reference
Relieved and happy :biggrin:
Feeling horrible.. 😭
Original post by Deathinmycoffee
Feeling rant-y

Spoiler

OMG I totally know how you feel, instead of AABB i got AABC though. It's annoying to try so hard and still not get the results that you were expecting or hoping to get. But next year with even harder work, determination and complete focus, we'll get the grades that we need! what subjects do you do & what course do you want to do at university?
very bad. got rejected by 2 TSR users today. Both have no good reasons why. they didnt even let talk to them. just ignore me. depressed

Latest