The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Anyone studying Meteorology?

Hey! Was wondering if anyone on here is starting a degree in Meteorology at Reading in October. Haven't been able to find anyone so far
me - i am starting the one year masters course!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Sweet! The Maths and Meteorology one?
msc applied meteorology!
Reply 4
Original post by Sainsbo
Hey! Was wondering if anyone on here is starting a degree in Meteorology at Reading in October. Haven't been able to find anyone so far

Heya, I've just applied to the course and have an interview in February, do you have any tips?
Original post by Sainsbo

Me hopefully! I have an interview after Christmas
I'm applying for the masters in meteorology and climate with a year in Oklahoma and I only applied yesterday. How long did it take for them to send you an offer and what sort of grades are you guys predicted?
Original post by avengedabbie
I'm applying for the masters in meteorology and climate with a year in Oklahoma and I only applied yesterday. How long did it take for them to send you an offer and what sort of grades are you guys predicted?

I heard back within two days from reading for the maths and meteorology course and then after about a week I got a letter for an interview for the masters course. And A*A*B.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending