The Student Room Group

I prefer an interracial relashionship who is in the same case?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zyzzyspirit
White girls are the best.

Blonde hair + slight tan -> :coma: :dice:

I don't like blondes. A Facebook friend of mine posted a photo of 4 women. One brunette and 3 blondes. I only thought the brunette was attractive. :colone:

My Facebook friend actually has incredibly large breasts and keeps posting bra less photo's. I find it rather disgusting I don't want to see her nipples when I am scrolling through my feed. :erm: Still better than seeing beheaded bodies in Sweden. :eek::unimpressed:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hilrho
:colonhash:

This same guy kept PMing me asking to see photo's of you. Then when I refused he kept asking for photo's of me. :facepalm:I have stopping replying to his PM's now.
Yes definitely yes.

As a black man, I hate absolutely hate the modernised black woman who feels as though she is deserving of everything in this world whilst having nothing to offer except her vagina. I know this is not all black girls but I'll tell you it is lots and it's ****ing annoying. It has just put me off black women for the most part.

Would prefer an eastern Asian or white girl instead. They're much more rational and basically better people.
Original post by Elictro1
Yes definitely yes.

As a black man, I hate absolutely hate the modernised black woman who feels as though she is deserving of everything in this world whilst having nothing to offer except her vagina. I know this is not all black girls but I'll tell you it is lots and it's ****ing annoying. It has just put me off black women for the most part.

Would prefer an eastern Asian or white girl instead. They're much more rational and basically better people.

Thanks for that outlandish generalisation.
If you know it's not all black girls then don't phrase it like it is. Whatever, they're your preferences but 'better people'?? Lol alright love

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tanya.chichi
Thanks for that outlandish generalisation.
If you know it's not all black girls then don't phrase it like it is. Whatever, they're your preferences but 'better people'?? Lol alright love

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol no need to get offended not all black girls are like that as I have said but a lot of them are.
Lol no need to get offended not all black girls are like that as I have said but a lot of them are.

Kay, I understand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146
Yes definitely yes.

Please go and read this to your mother/sister/grandmother/aunt (basically any female relative). I hope you realise just how offensive you are being to them. Shame on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Demilb
Please go and read this to your mother/sister/grandmother/aunt (basically any female relative). I hope you realise just how offensive you are being to them. Shame on you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're not like that. As I have said before, not all black women are like that just lots of them. If you're offended then you're one of those types of black females i dislike in which case piss off. If you're not, why are you offended?
Original post by hilrho
:colonhash:

:colondollar:
They're not like that. As I have said before, not all black women are like that just lots of them. If you're offended then you're one of those types of black females i dislike in which case piss off. If you're not, why are you offended?

Are you one of those types of people who gets mad whenever a girl says they don't date black men, because they're all thugs?
Original post by william walker
This same guy kept PMing me asking to see photo's of you. Then when I refused he kept asking for photo's of me. :facepalm:I have stopping replying to his PM's now.

Hahaha I know I read through your VMs :giggle:

I've got a LOT to tell you, will PM you later when I get home :smile:
Original post by zyzzyspirit
:colondollar:

Attachment not found
Original post by hilrho
Attachment not found

Attachment pending approval... :erm:
Reply 153
Yes definitely yes.

too many Ls in one post
Original post by hilrho
Hahaha I know I read through your VMs :giggle:

I've got a LOT to tell you, will PM you later when I get home :smile:

Oh wow I had no idea. :biggrin:

Jolly good then. :smile:
I prefer racist guys. There's just something about them :perv:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
I do find some Orientals and Hispanics attractive so I'd possibly be in such a relationship however my wife and the mother of my children will be white, I value ethnic purity somewhat.

So you agree with Hitler, somewhat.

Marvellous.
Reply 157

I'm not, it's offensive. Honestly go to a female family member of yours and read it. Don't tell them who wrote it and see their reaction. You said that generally white and Asian women are better, how could you say that? It's okay to have a racial preferences. Whats not okay is to put down another race in order to justify it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Raiden10
So you agree with Hitler, somewhat.

Marvellous.

I agree with the likes of Bevan and Churchill too, those views were not consigned to Germany.

At any rate I'm not planning any genocides right now and tend not to look down on others acting differently to myself.
Original post by Rakas21
I agree with the likes of Bevan and Churchill too, those views were not consigned to Germany.

At any rate I'm not planning any genocides right now and tend not to look down on others acting differently to myself.

Churchill was a dickwad, agreeing with him does not make you wise.

It's relatively not that bad actually, looking down on others acting differently to yourself. It gets worse though, when you start looking down on others *looking* differently to yourself.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending