The Student Room Group

I prefer an interracial relashionship who is in the same case?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by G-mute1995
I don't know, guys from my own race never approach me. I'll have to take my ass elsewhere and date outside my race.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. Well actually no one approaches me. Too white for black guys , too black for white guys and too 'weird' for everyone else:erm:
Mum raised me with a 'beware of asian men' attitude so i feel this has influenced me to go for white or black men (i am asian). I dont mind with girls though.
Original post by Pomum96
Mum raised me with a 'beware of asian men' attitude so i feel this has influenced me to go for white or black men (i am asian). I dont mind with girls though.

lol what? you're asian and you're mum told you to beware of asian men? south asian or east asian?
Original post by Bealzibub
lol what? you're asian and you're mum told you to beware of asian men? south asian or east asian?

South Asian. I think she's had negative experiences in the past.
Original post by Pomum96
South Asian. I think she's had negative experiences in the past.

but since you are south asian, im guessing she married a south asian? is she divorced?
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I prefer racist guys. There's just something about them :perv:

Hahaha. Good to know. :wink:
but since you are south asian, im guessing she married a south asian? is she divorced?

She is in an unhappy marriage with a south asian.
Reply 167
Most South Asians that lust for white partners have an inferiority complex. You think a strong, lasting, happy relationship is going to come out of that?
Original post by william walker
Hahaha. Good to know. :wink:

Lol..william. I was just kidding :redface:
Original post by Another
Are you one of those types of people who gets mad whenever a girl says they don't date black men, because they're all thugs?

A girl has never said that to me lol. I would be indifferent tbh all I would have to do I show that I am not like that.
Original post by Demilb
I'm not, it's offensive. Honestly go to a female family member of yours and read it. Don't tell them who wrote it and see their reaction. You said that generally white and Asian women are better, how could you say that? It's okay to have a racial preferences. Whats not okay is to put down another race in order to justify it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My idea of what I deem to be morally right and morally wrong are different from your own. That is all. And I stick with what I said white and Asian women are better people than black women. I don't care if you disagree with me lol .
To all non-Mideastern peeps who like people from the middle east let me warn you, our general population has a subtle case of hidden racism so it may make it difficult.
My cousin (we are Arabs) is getting married to an Indian girl, i can safely say his parents are extremely pissed off.
Original post by Yawn!
Most South Asians that lust for white partners have an inferiority complex. You think a strong, lasting, happy relationship is going to come out of that?

That's hardly true mate.. south asians have one of the lowest interracial marriages. Almost all of the pakistanis I know want to get married to another pakistani

Your statement is correct if it was about black men
Reply 173
That's hardly true mate.. south asians have one of the lowest interracial marriages. Almost all of the pakistanis I know want to get married to another pakistani

Your statement is correct if it was about black men

I didn't say most South Asians go after white partners, I said most of the South Asians that do, have an inferiority complex.
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lol..william. I was just kidding :redface:

Yeah I know. :smile:
Original post by Elictro1
A girl has never said that to me lol. I would be indifferent tbh all I would have to do I show that I am not like that.

Well, they're hardly going to say it to your face are they? :lol:

If you think that you alone, one black man, is going to change change the minds of racists forever, then be my guest. Go for it, I believe in you
Interracial relashionships are nice, aren't they OP?
Original post by william walker
Yeah I know. :smile:

I know you know now :tongue:
Reply 178
Original post by Elictro1
My idea of what I deem to be morally right and morally wrong are different from your own. That is all. And I stick with what I said white and Asian women are better people than black women. I don't care if you disagree with me lol .

That's fine, I don't date black guys anyway. Most of them are thugs, overly sexualised and have no idea how to treat women. Not all are like that but a large proportion. Therefore I'd rather go for white guys and Asian guys as they are generally better. 😑
^ Do you see how stupid I sound? This is you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
I don't have a hatred for other ethnicities or anything, I just don't understand why people don't care that the white birth rate will cause the number to decrease, additionally I don't understand why any white person would want a majority non-white world (and increasing), its plainly not in our interests. Especially if they ever do anything about ethnic inequality.

The world has always been majority non-white though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending