The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just wanna go to bed forget the world not wake up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iloveteddy14
Just wanna go to bed forget the world not wake up

Posted from TSR Mobile

whats troubling you?
Having another year being on esa with no job hard to come by these days, depression getting severe again, having no friends (I have tried a billion times to make friends and all I end up with is fake numbers) and most importantly no uni course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mochassassin
Aw, Dimz! Didn't realise you were under so much stress; hope you feel better soon! :frown: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, Mocha :hugs:
Original post by Anon_98
I'm so sorry to hear that, Dima. :hugs: I really hope you'll be okay soon. <3

Thanks, Nonny :hugs:
I'm having an existential crisis right now and I feel so useless and unimportant that I just want to lie face down on the floor 24/7
Reply 6406
oh my god -_-
Original post by iloveteddy14
Having another year being on esa with no job hard to come by these days, depression getting severe again, having no friends (I have tried a billion times to make friends and all I end up with is fake numbers) and most importantly no uni course

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know life is bad now but you will find a way to be happy with life again in time. if you need to talk to people this thread is always here to help.
Original post by Augvstus
I'm having an existential crisis right now and I feel so useless and unimportant that I just want to lie face down on the floor 24/7

why do you feel useless?
Excited and frightened
Pretty awful
Relieved, I skived off apt with Zoe my my mental health worker today. I thought to myself why the heck would I want to go to town where I am gonna face every single trigger when I can spend the day watching Netflix and not giving a **** about about the world. #positive #antitecovery

Posted from TSR Mobile
I should be writing a history essay now. But this chair is so comfy.

Procrastinatory.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nervous and embarrassed.
Absolutely pissed off
Even more relived job seeking group was cancelled thank god I'm on a roll how much can I deal with

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elen90
I should be writing a history essay now. But this chair is so comfy.

Procrastinatory.

whats the essay on?
Original post by chelseafreak
whats the essay on?

To what extent did Kett's Rebellion and the Western Rising threaten Edward VI's government in 1549?

I can't be dealing with it anymore :frown:
Feeling clean and shiney. Love a long shower me.
Original post by elen90
To what extent did Kett's Rebellion and the Western Rising threaten Edward VI's government in 1549?

I can't be dealing with it anymore :frown:

i suddenly the boredom of history essays comes flooding back to me. good luck

Latest