The Student Room Group

is it weird to feel like a child on the inside sometimes despite being an adult ?

I still play games from ages ago and watch old things from years ago sometimes i feel like i wanna be a kid forever haha

Scroll to see replies

I think everyone feels this way lol. Or at least I do too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's pretty standard.

Am 23 year old in grown up job and everyone is just as immature on the inside as they were when younger. They just act mature when needed for work etc.
Reply 3
Reply 4
I thought I was the only one
Original post by DAH F !

:rofl:
Amazing film man!

But OP yes i feel like that all the time
Don't worry, we all have a little bit of Peter Pan's ideology in us
Reply 7
Thinking about my childhood makes me sad, because it was so happy. I long for those days of innocence, no fears, no worries. Plus, everyone in my primary school got along with each other.

It gets to the point where having dreams of childhood almost makes me shed a tear.
Original post by navarre
Thinking about my childhood makes me sad, because it was so happy. I long for those days of innocence, no fears, no worries. Plus, everyone in my primary school got along with each other.

It gets to the point where having dreams of childhood almost makes me shed a tear.

Wow... I never knew you loved being called Little Finger
I feel the same :u:
I feel like this.
Reply 11
Original post by Princess31
:rofl:
Amazing film man!

But OP yes i feel like that all the time

Tere Nal Tere Nal Tere Nal LOVE HEGEYA !!!
Reply 12
A little bit. I just miss being free, doing what I want when I want and zero responsibilities :/
Reply 13
Original post by Pikachu94
I still play games from ages ago and watch old things from years ago sometimes i feel like i wanna be a kid forever haha

no dude my mind is in neverland
Nothing wrong with feeling like a child! :biggrin:
Original post by K.C

Yeah that's what he was getting at
Reply 16
Thought I was the only one
Almost commented on the wrong thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Motorbiker
I think it's pretty standard.

Am 23 year old in grown up job and everyone is just as immature on the inside as they were when younger. They just act mature when needed for work etc.

Yeh that's Gona be me
I be mature when I need to
Pika pi!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by K.C

The one from Peter Pan 😂
Give me the directions pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pikachu94

im 34.

And currently i am sitting here binge watching justice league cartoons and painting a Games Workshop Eldar wraithknight.

Later on I'll play some Neverwinter.

I also collect transformers and I keep my old game consoles knocking around so if i feel like it I can play some old 2d side scrolling platformers. My inner child is alive and well in all my geektastic glory

Quick Reply

Latest