The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by toonervoustotalk
True but i left my secondary school and went to a college which just has 16-19 year olds 2000 of them :ahee: :dance:
Yeah i am very social online :redface:
I deffo agree with that
I wish it was as easy to talk irl as it is online
I am also very voice concious as i have a stammer
Lets hope this year is my year

aw youll get the hang of it. the female sex can be very intimidating to some but you just need to find the right one that gets you out of your shell. maybe uni will be the best place.
I enjoy listening to a black man talk - where you from? haha :wink:
every year is your year. :smile: that is so cheesy lol
Not all of them are cool.
I have a massive interest in asian guys, EASTERN asia that is (korea, japan, etc). Theres one that i noticed in my sixth form and honestly, hes the most attractive guy i've seen so far.
Reply 83
Original post by vis break
I think its cuz black absorbs radiation, so inside they bodies are always bare hot. so they have to be bare cool on the outside or else they die

I cant like enough of your posts
I think its cuz black absorbs radiation, so inside they bodies are always bare hot. so they have to be bare cool on the outside or else they die

LOLROTFLMAO

I thought you was going to be racist but I'm just still cracking up from that *props*
Original post by opi453
so are you saying black guys are inherently more attrative?

I think it depends on genetics and the charisma.
I'm more likely to go for ( or be attracted to) joey tribiani than Matt Leblanc say, because Joey is funny!
But then again, if a man has nice skin, bold eyes, nice wide smile with healthy teeth, is physically strong, and has a good figure (i.e. healthy and active) then that is attractive :smile:

I usually tend to find it is more common black guys in my area take better care of themselves physically, than say the average white guy I come into contact with, so that may be a factor? But the fit white guys also don't appeal to me so I am unsure why this is. I don't even find mixed race men attractive - i.e. half white half black ( and I know about 10).

My fiancee is east African (Somali). I usually tend to be attracted to say Somali, Ethiopian, Sudanese, Syrian, Palestinian, Yemeni (NOT Adam Saleh or his friends - he looks like my cousin and he isn't my type) men over say Nigerian men though, but I will chose a Nigerian or west African man over an Egyptian or a white man,Indian ,Japanese ,south american etc, so it may be down to particular facial features?

I also go for Muslim men which is a main factor for me. I don't know any white Muslims other than a woman so I can't comment on this :Z
Original post by TylerClementi
LOLROTFLMAO

I thought you was going to be racist but I'm just still cracking up from that *props*

rep me then fam
Original post by cuppacoffee

My fiancee is east African (Somali). I usually tend to be attracted to say Somali,

is it? Smash or dash?
repped u up, just now!
is it? Smash or dash?

LOOOOL, I was expecting this haha :P

I have a pic of my fiancee but I don't think he's approve if I posted it online for the world to see.

He doesn't look like that don't worry haha.

I'd avoid him so don't worry :biggrin:
I know about 50 Somali men and none of them look like that by the way so don't worry :P
Reply 90
I think it depends on genetics and the charisma.
I'm more likely to go for ( or be attracted to) joey tribiani than Matt Leblanc say, because Joey is funny!
But then again, if a man has nice skin, bold eyes, nice wide smile with healthy teeth, is physically strong, and has a good figure (i.e. healthy and active) then that is attractive :smile:

I usually tend to find it is more common black guys in my area take better care of themselves physically, than say the average white guy I come into contact with, so that may be a factor? But the fit white guys also don't appeal to me so I am unsure why this is. I don't even find mixed race men attractive - i.e. half white half black ( and I know about 10).

My fiancee is east African (Somali). I usually tend to be attracted to say Somali, Ethiopian, Sudanese, Syrian, Palestinian, Yemeni (NOT Adam Saleh or his friends - he looks like my cousin and he isn't my type) men over say Nigerian men though, but I will chose a Nigerian or west African man over an Egyptian or a white man,Indian ,Japanese ,south american etc, so it may be down to particular facial features?

I also go for Muslim men which is a main factor for me. I don't know any white Muslims other than a woman so I can't comment on this :Z

What make a person attrative is how masculine or feminine thier face is, that does not vary bewtern races this is shown by numerous studies.

But you said it your self your more attracted to east African men then west Africans. East afracains are more european looking so its probably down media influence.

Your middle easten right?
Original post by Awesome Genius
They have a certain flair and style to them than other races just don't possess. A certain swagger and confidence.

The worst are Asian guys. We have no game.

Is it all linked to package size?

1) Swaggah, Patwah & Reefah
2) Yes
LOOOOL, I was expecting this haha :P

I have a pic of my fiancee but I don't think he's approve if I posted it online for the world to see.

He doesn't look like that don't worry haha.

I'd avoid him so don't worry :biggrin:
I know about 50 Somali men and none of them look like that by the way so don't worry :P

yeh but whats the difference between a piff Somali and big foot?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Low it fam

Spoiler

inb4somalirage
Original post by opi453
What make a person attrative is how masculine or feminine thier face is, that does not vary bewtern races this is shown by numerous studies.

But you said it your self your more attracted to east African men then west Africans. East afracains are more european looking so its probably down media influence.

Your middle easten right?

Correct :smile:
I am half white half Arab.

I find Arab men about 100x more attractive than white men. I don't know why, probably the defined eyebrows, cheek bones, dark skin and stubble?
I feel like white men look a bit...plain?
I feel like they look a bit childish or um...like they are still 15?
However, I prefer black men over say most middle eastern Arabs because Arab men tend to get fatter quicker or aren't that fit :smile:

I like more slender men who have muscle I guess?

YES I'M REFERRING TO MY OWN (LEBANESE).
They can be handsome, and strong, but they are usually not too athletic, and a bit too unhealthy and a tad bit arrogant :biggrin:

If I can find some images to prove my points I will post them but I'm not too good at explaining :biggrin:

Spoiler

U wot m8.
I actually don't get it.

Do you mean you've never seen a piff somali!?!?

I live in London so visit and you shall see!! :redface:
If I can I will find da pics to do da disprove yuuh!! okay? :frown:
U wot m8.
I actually don't get it.

Do you mean you've never seen a piff somali!?!?

I live in London so visit and you shall see!! :redface:
If I can I will find da pics to do da disprove yuuh!! okay? :frown:

fam. its not april the 1st dont gass

idk about men, but never in my life have I seen a piff somali chick. wallahi
my threads are so good
Original post by Awesome Genius
my threads are so good

only cuz man like me post in them

Latest