The Student Room Group

Height?

Hi, I just turned 16 years old, I'm more or less 5ft 6, and this is short for someone my age, I know I'm still growing (by the way I'm a boy), but is there anyway for me to encourage a growth spurt fast?-any pills, exercised?????
You will probably grow till 18 like everyone. You will robably grow till 5ft8-9-10 maximum which is the average height for males. Trust me you will rarely find a girl at that height.
Reply 2
Original post by star80
You will probably grow till 18 like everyone. You will robably grow till 5ft8-9-10 maximum which is the average height for males. Trust me you will rarely find a girl at that height.

Okay....
1. I though boys grow until 23 years of age?
2. How can I make sure I'll be 5ft 10?
Original post by zimzim40
Okay....
1. I though boys grow until 23 years of age?
2. How can I make sure I'll be 5ft 10?

Boys do not grow till 23 unless they start puberty very late
Depends on when you started puberty. You can't really make sure youll grow to that height especially because your onl 5ft6 and your 16. It also heavily depends on genes. But eat a balanced diet -calcuim they say. :smile:
Hi, I just turned 16 years old, I'm more or less 5ft 6, and this is short for someone my age, I know I'm still growing (by the way I'm a boy), but is there anyway for me to encourage a growth spurt fast?-any pills, exercised?????

lmfao bruh, i turned 5'6 when I was in year 9. Im year 13 and still 5'6. gg
Reply 5
I'm 6'1, my cousin who is a year older than me has always been shorter by quite a bit, he was maybe 5'8, I didn't see him for about a year and he shot up to 6'2 or something crazy, now years later he's about 6'3/4 and I'm still 6'1. So you definitely still have a chance to grow.
6' 1" or near enough.
Original post by vis break
lmfao bruh, i turned 5'6 when I was in year 9. Im year 13 and still 5'6. gg

same
Original post by jonnypdot
same

5'6 squad form into all mighty mega zord
Reply 9
Original post by Zuki
I'm 6'1, my cousin who is a year older than me has always been shorter by quite a bit, he was maybe 5'8, I didn't see him for about a year and he shot up to 6'2 or something crazy, now years later he's about 6'3/4 and I'm still 6'1. So you definitely still have a chance to grow.

Was it natural? and are his parents tall?
Reply 10
Was it natural? and are his parents tall?

Yeah all natural, his mum is around 5'8 his dad is around 6'5 though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending