The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blue_Mason
Not really,no but a woman should be more inclined to give oral.

Lol **** off.
You're a charming one you. Oh and for your information half of women have inner labia that are tucked(as you so nicely put it.) So just think you only find 50% of vaginas disgusting woo :redface:
Original post by keturah
So would you advise women not to give men oral sex too?
Well sex can cause infections too and not even condoms protect from everything but I've gathered from your posts that you still partake in that.

This seems like a bit of a quantum leap.
Original post by keturah
Lol **** off.
You're a charming one you. Oh and for your information half of women have inner labia that are tucked(as you so nicely put it.) So just think you only find 50% of vaginas disgusting woo :redface:

No need to be so rude, and I have you know that most lads think the same.Fleshy vaginas are off putting and just look unnatural.
No need to be so rude, and I have you know that most lads think the same.Fleshy vaginas are off putting and just look unnatural.

I was saying that you only find half of them disgusting, that's progress. It's fine for you to have a preference but don't speak for all men. Most people I know care more about how someone acts rather than if their labia are too long.
Original post by SmashConcept
This seems like a bit of a quantum leap.

I was just going from his posts. I mean surely he wouldn't do such a thing as lying. ..
Original post by keturah
I was saying that you only find half of them disgusting, that's progress. It's fine for you to have a preference but don't speak for all men. Most people I know care more about how someone acts rather than if their labia are too long.

But psychical appearance is vital when having sex, its like personality is the last thing I am thinking about when having sex.I mean your bloke could be the nicest person you know, but if he has a bumpy small penis, then how would be attracted to him, sexually?
I'm still confused by the number of males who expect oral to get them going, and then refuse to give any in return.

If it's been a tense day, I'll most likely go down for her before we go to sleep just to help relax. There are girls who are very self-conscious about it, but once they meet a guy who's patient then they're all set.
I would have no problem doing it (providing it's all clean down there). I mean pleasing your partner in itself is a turn on! :smile:
Original post by XcitingStuart
It's a bit like, if you want a girl to receive anal, you'll have to be willing to reciprocate (via pegging.)

(Same principle applies here; if she gives oral, you must be willing to return the favour. :sexface:)

(Though P.S. I have never had sex, so it'll probably be strange at first.)

This reciprocity is rubbish. If you can't please a girl with your hands and penis then something is wrong or you've not read appropriate material on google to provide instruction.

I've done anal plenty of times. The reward for the woman is that they often like it, not whatever pegging is.
Original post by Rakas21
This reciprocity is rubbish. If you can't please a girl with your hands and penis then something is wrong or you've not read appropriate material on google to provide instruction.

I've done anal plenty of times. The reward for the woman is that they often like it, not whatever pegging is.

You misunderstand me; when I said ‘you'll have to be willing to reciprocate (via pegging)‘ I meant you as the object of pegging, not the subject; you on the receiving end, while the woman on the giving. Pegging is when a woman gets a strap-on, and does anal (and I suppose you can do oral and also vaginal with it as well.)

I then said that the same principle applies here; if you want oral, it's morally right to also give oral. I used the thing about anal as an analogy.

I don't see why you'd limit yourself in sexual acts; 'if you can't please a girl with a penis and hands, why bother considering oral?‘ Perhaps because it's not about a lack of pleasing with other methods, as opposed to trying out new things and what not?

Again, pegging is where the woman gives.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You misunderstand me; when I said ‘you'll have to be willing to reciprocate (via pegging)‘ I meant you as the object of pegging, not the subject; you on the receiving end, while the woman on the giving. Pegging is when a woman gets a strap-on, and does anal (and I suppose you can do oral and also vaginal with it as well.)

I then said that the same principle applies here; if you want oral, it's morally right to also give oral. I used the thing about anal as an analogy.

I don't see why you'd limit yourself in sexual acts; 'if you can't please a girl with a penis and hands, why bother considering oral?‘ Perhaps because it's not about a lack of pleasing with other methods, as opposed to trying out new things and what not?

Again, pegging is where the woman gives.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah.

I'm certainly not one to stick to vanilla sex, oral or not so restrictive sex is not an issue. That said, I find performing oral to be quite boring.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rakas21
Ah.

I'm certainly not to stick to vanilla sex, oral or not so restrictive sex is not an issue. That said, I find performing oral to be quite boring.

Is it just giving, or both ways? I've heard it massively differs b/t different people.
Is it just giving, or both ways? I've heard it massively differs b/t different people.

With oral its just giving that I find boring. With non-vanilla sex I take on quite a dominant role (and to my relationships) so its generally me giving in the sense of doing kinky stuff.
Reply 353
I have never said anything about ejaculating into a woman's mouth.I just think that it is important for my fellow tsr males to be aware that you do not have perform oral sex on a woman.It is not the main method when it comes to satisfying a woman.I am not comfortable in putting my mouth anywhere near a woman's private parts for obvious reasons.
And finally, since women can experience more intense orgasms, then it is only right that she commits such pleasurable acts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply 354
you do not have perform oral sex on a woman.It is not the main method when it comes to satisfying a woman.

You've obviously never met my girlfriend. It's her main way of getting sexual pleasure, followed closely by toys. I don't think she's particularly unusual in that.

As for not having to perform oral sex on women, well yes, there's no law saying you have to do it. If you don't, you're depriving yourself of the greatest sex you'll ever have, as well as making your girlfriend miss out unnecessarily. And who knows, maybe that narrow-mindedness could drive her into the arms of someone less uptight. Just sayin'.
But psychical appearance is vital when having sex, its like personality is the last thing I am thinking about when having sex.I mean your bloke could be the nicest person you know, but if he has a bumpy small penis, then how would be attracted to him, sexually?

I get what you mean to an extent, but honestly I wouldn't care if he had a small penis.
It's not that you only find 'neat, tidy' vaginas attractive that I have a problem with, more how you call the rest of them disgusting. I think it's unnecessary and also untrue that all men will think the same as you.
A guy can't help having a small penis and a girl can't help how her labia looks. Imagine how they would feel reading comments like yours.
Original post by keturah
I get what you mean to an extent, but honestly I wouldn't care if he had a small penis.
It's not that you only find 'neat, tidy' vaginas attractive that I have a problem with, more how you call the rest of them disgusting. I think it's unnecessary and also untrue that all men will think the same as you.
A guy can't help having a small penis and a girl can't help how her labia looks. Imagine how they would feel reading comments like yours.

On behalf of tsr, I would like to apologise for my insensitive comments.
Original post by william walker
I would, if I ever get the chance. :frown:

You can tear this up anyday :wink:
Original post by Cutie_Kieran
You can tear this up anyday :wink:

What? Do you mean to say tare?
Original post by william walker
What? Do you mean to say tare?

PM me and you can find out :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending