The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A Mysterious Lord
This is an absolute pisstake.

Can't even argue that you're playing your reserves either. This is more or less the strongest side you can play :lol:

Original post by Lúcio
It's getting to the point now where FSG are starting to look retarded.

Who cares that he spent money this window? It doesn't matter if he can't beat a League 2 side at home with almost a full strength side.
Rodgers isn't just taking the piss, he's literally robbing a living off the club. This isn't a "slow start", this is a guy who just can't do his job.

He should be sacked tomorrow. End of.

You'll win in extra time when all the Carlisle players get absolutely knackered. Still hilarious though.

Oh just an FYI they've conceded 17 goals in 8 games in League Two - worst defence in the football league.
(edited 8 years ago)
Tbf though it's not as if you're alone Newcastle have failed to win their game against lower league opposition.....
Original post by joey11223
Tbf though it's not as if you're alone Newcastle have failed to win their game against lower league opposition.....

Newcastle have openly admitted they don't give a **** about cup competitions though.
Original post by sr90
Can't even argue that you're playing your reserves either. This is more or less the strongest side you can play :lol:

You'll win in extra time when all the Carlisle players get absolutely knackered. Still hilarious though.

Oh just an FYI they've conceded 17 goals in 8 games in League Two - worst defence in the football league.

So lets just get this straight.

We're at home up against the worst defence in the football league and our full strength side can't beat them in 90 minutes?
It's actually quite impressive to be this bad a manager. I'm serious; most people would've at least won a game by accident by now.
Reply 304
Hala Madrid.

Unlucky Liverpool. Even a 3-1 win in extra time will get lols tommorrow morning.
If this speeds up Rodgers sacking then I'm not complaining. Secretly hoping for a Carlisle goal here to kick start our season.
Diabolical that we can't beat a League 2 side at home who have the worst defensive record in the entire football league.:shot:
Original post by sr90
Newcastle have openly admitted they don't give a **** about cup competitions though.

nice excuse to use,,, guess they're focused on the league..... Lol
I actually want us to lose.
I never thought I'd say that as a fan.

I want us to lose at home to a League 2 side so our manager gets sacked...
Original post by xHitmanx
If this speeds up Rodgers sacking then I'm not complaining. Secretly hoping for a Carlisle goal here to kick start our season.

hahahahahahaha im rolling...

liverpool thread is gold
Original post by Lúcio
So lets just get this straight.

We're at home up against the worst defence in the football league and our full strength side can't beat them in 90 minutes?
It's actually quite impressive to be this bad a manager. I'm serious; most people would've at least won a game by accident by now.

Isn't it worrying that despite spending £300m, your ''full strength'' side contains Bogdan, Ings and Origi?

and here's me complaining about us starting Valencia.
Reply 311
Legit wondering why everybody is still in Anfield watching extra time.

Lmao.
Boruemouth IF IF we get through... at Anfield.
Original post by sr90
Isn't it worrying that despite spending £300m, your ''full strength'' side contains Bogdan, Ings and Origi?

and here's me complaining about us starting Valencia.

Well if I were being picky, we'd have Mignolet, Sturridge and Benteke in their place but we have enough first trainers there for it to be a disgrace.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bubzeh
Legit wondering why everybody is still in Anfield watching extra time.

Lmao.

I'd have walked out by now.

It's not even about the results anymore and anybody who thinks it is is deluded.
This is about us not being able to beat a tier 4 side at home with a side that strong.

Although I'm sure if we win on penalties, FSG won't care and Rodgers will keep his job for another year...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 315
Original post by Lúcio
I'd have walked out by now.

It's not even about the results anymore and anybody who thinks it is is deluded.
This is about us not being able to beat a tier 4 side at home with a side that strong.

Although I'm sure if we win on penalties, FSG won't care and Rodgers will keep his job for another year...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd be embarrassed if I was sat in the main stand. You'd just leave. It's the logical thing to do.
Original post by Bubzeh
I'd be embarrassed if I was sat in the main stand. You'd just leave. It's the logical thing to do.

Exactly.
I wouldn't even celebrate if we scored; I'd be ashamed that it took us that long.

Regardless of what happens, he needs to walk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Exactly.
I wouldn't even celebrate if we scored; I'd be ashamed that it took us that long.

Regardless of what happens, he needs to walk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you'll never walk alone...
Lovren looks badly injured.
Never like to see a player get hurt but I kinda hope he's out for a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you lose.....

Latest