The Student Room Group

What do you do on a daily basis?

Assuming most of you live each day on repeat with a standard routine.

Mine would consist of either going to work and when I'm not at work I spend my days with my GF and kid. On a night I either go out with a friend (now and again) or continue with my online course. Don't watch much TV, tbh.

you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Acquiring currency and disregarding females
Eat. Sleep, revise
Think about sex...
Learn :tongue:

Its scary how much knowledge i have picked up in such a small amount of time over the past 6 weeks.
Original post by Smilin’ Knight

Its scary how much knowledge i have picked up in such a small amount of time over the past 6 weeks.

List or GTFO
- Wake up.
- Play games on phone for 10 minutes.
- Get up.
- Get dressed.
- Eat.
- Clean teeth.
- Go to work.
- Get home.
- Shower.
- Internet.
- Dinner.
- Internet.

I've been in a rut for a couple of months now. Where the two Internets used to be a wide variety of things (video games, watch a film/tv, read, etc), I now just go on the Internet. I haven't even downloaded any new music recently, that's how bad it is. I'm lacking the motivation to do anything different and it's starting to **** with me.
Original post by DiceTheSlice
List or GTFO

:sad:

:getmecoat:
squeeze my chubby cheeks in attempt to make them thinner
Original post by Proxenus
squeeze my chubby cheeks in attempt to make them thinner

Rubbish job still obese
:sad:

:getmecoat:

Aw :hugs: leave him alone.

Don't worry just battered him for you :h:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Aw :hugs: leave him alone.

Don't worry just battered him for you :h:

:hugs:

Today I learnt Dicetheslice is mean, some stuff about shell model or something and lil popcorn is awesome :tongue:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Rubbish job still obese

Do you think not brushing teeth for 46 days will help?
Go to college, go to work, do online shopping, Go out in the evenings with friends.
Weekday
- Wake up tired, go to uni, struggle through lectures, get home, go to sleep tired

Weekend
- Wake up from noisy street outside, countless assignments and other work, cook my meals for the week, watch TV, go to sleep amidst noisy street outside

In summary, I don't get good quality sleep.
Sleep, ****, Shower, Eat, Repeat.
Work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep. If I finally get enrolled next week then my days will be uni, work, sleep, uni, work, sleep. If it's not obvious yet, I live an INCREDIBLY interesting life at the moment.
Original post by Proxenus
Do you think not brushing teeth for 46 days will help?

Gonna say no. Yeah it's a no.
Reply 18
cry.

In terms of school work, or general knowledge?

Quick Reply

Latest