The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quiet _One86
I have that insight to like minded souls lol..hugs to you also. I love chocolate orange options and watching youtube, who needs a tv these days. I've a muddley day to be fair. Lots of admin stuff on my plate. how bout you?

I've never tasted that before, think I'll give it a try next time I go out shopping :smile: Admin stuff are a pain in the derrière, hope you get through it all, I always want to tear my hair out whenever paperwork looms :colonhash: I've got a lot of free time today and I am refusing to spend it productively. TSR is helpful on days like this :mmm:
exhausted
Original post by Quiet _One86
I have that insight to like minded souls lol..hugs to you also. I love chocolate orange options and watching youtube, who needs a tv these days. I've a muddley day to be fair. Lots of admin stuff on my plate. how bout you?

I've heard of terrys chocolate orange but what are chocolate orange options? They sound interesting !!!
Original post by starlight82
I've never tasted that before, think I'll give it a try next time I go out shopping :smile: Admin stuff are a pain in the derrière, hope you get through it all, I always want to tear my hair out whenever paperwork looms :colonhash: I've got a lot of free time today and I am refusing to spend it productively. TSR is helpful on days like this :mmm:

Hehehe I can relate to the refusing to spend it productively. I've got stuff i should be doing and my room needs clearing up but yet I'm still on TSR and my tab lol 😶😶😶
Original post by billy-jo
Hehehe I can relate to the refusing to spend it productively. I've got stuff i should be doing and my room needs clearing up but yet I'm still on TSR and my tab lol 😶😶😶

Let TSR be known today as The Sloth Room :wink:
happy to be home from work, time to relax
I am in a contented mood for the first time in a year. Last time I felt like this was when I was watching Terry Jones Medieval lives and listening to The Protestant Boys from the first like last October. It feels like I am numb and can't think of anything. However in reality it is because I am in the moment contended and don't have to think about anything else.
Reply 6927
realllllllyyyyy tired and lost but have to finish this homework
In bed finally. Uni work can damage you mentally :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Khanda khooooo :cry:

:rofl:
Tired, hungry and sleepy :sadnod: I can't wait to reach home.
(edited 8 years ago)
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Extremely tired after college
Tired, slightly wild. :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired :bawling:

@Dima-Blackburn your fault Babu Maan :colonhash:

I jk ofc :lovehug:
Extremely tired, and not looking forward to the intense day ahead of me... :yawn:
Another day where I'm still alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RiverOfTears
Another day where I'm still alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired tired tired
Reply 6939
Dead. I feel dead inside

Latest