The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JodieHarriett18
Oh my god that's amazing! I'm so jealous!

Thanks, Warwick is my first choice though so really want to hear from them soon, all the best!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Cnm1235
Could anyone help me? I realllllly wanna go to KCL so badly and im applying for Computer Science. Do you think its likely that ill get an offer? Standard entry is AAB, I got ABBB as AS but predicted AAB for A2. After reading about how competitive KCL is though like, do i even stand a chance because they must get way more people who got eh right grades at AS too? Feeling hopeless aha.
At GCSE i got 5 A*'s and 8 A's and 1 B. Hoping my personal statement and references are strong enough (got help with my personal statement from a 4th year computer scientist doing a masters from my summer school) but like, do you think its likely? I heard that unis over offer anyway because they know a lot of people wont make their offer but still.. Having a lil breakdown cri thanks in advance.

You'll be fine, apply!
Original post by CJaneH
Hey I've got the LNAT on Monday, and I'm terrified haha, would you say that this years texts are very similar to those on the past papers on the website? Also how did you find the time limit?

I'd say they're more difficult than the past papers, just take your time. I had 4 mins left on the multiple choice, but that's because I took my time and wanted to make sure I'd thought my answers through. The essay was fine, you get a variety of different topics so don't worry :smile:
any applicants for political economy?
Reply 124
I'd say they're more difficult than the past papers, just take your time. I had 4 mins left on the multiple choice, but that's because I took my time and wanted to make sure I'd thought my answers through. The essay was fine, you get a variety of different topics so don't worry :smile:

Okay thanks :smile:
I applied for Biochemistry on 15th September. No offer yet. Is this normal? I'm an eu applicant with an average of 98% (100% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths).
Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by GOKU27
There is you I guess:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah
Reply 127
does anyone know how long it will take KCL to give an offer for Politics?
Original post by historiaan1203
any applicants for political economy?

Yeah!
Has anybody received an offer for law yet? I got a confirmation of my application from Kings on Oct 5th, and I sat my LNAT today, so they should have my score within 24 hours. Does anyone know roughly how long it'll be before I get an offer/rejection????
Just got my offer for International Development :smile: :smile: :smile: SO FREAKN HAPPY!!!
Original post by sarahjennyp
Just got my offer for International Development :smile: :smile: :smile: SO FREAKN HAPPY!!!

Did you get an email to check their portal thing. I did but when I logged on nothing had changed? Also, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just got an offer for psychology! only sent my application off on tuesday! so happy though :biggrin:
Yeah I've done it and sent my application in :smile: don't stress about it! There's honestly very little you can do to prepare, just do some practice questions :smile:

yea I've been doing those, i always seem to get 50% or more when i start to practice after a while, hopefully i'll get higher in the real thing :redface:
So jealous, I sent mine off Sunday and haven't gotten a response. I've been checking my email like crazy because of stories like yours, even though I know they'll take a while to process my American qualifications.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fasial96.
what subjects did you study at a level? because i want to study business management at kings in 2017

Check to see what they want in the entry requirements for your course :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sarahjennyp

Congratulations!! Join the group :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1622799704645365/?fref=ts
Original post by chloetraynor
Has anybody received an offer for law yet? I got a confirmation of my application from Kings on Oct 5th, and I sat my LNAT today, so they should have my score within 24 hours. Does anyone know roughly how long it'll be before I get an offer/rejection????

I haven't applied yet, but I will hopefully before the end of the month
Do you mind sharing your grades? I'm really nervous about mine since I keep seeing people with like one million As :s-smilie:
Original post by Avila.C
Check to see what they want in the entry requirements for your course :smile:

i have it doesn't say. im currently studying btec level 3 business but i want to do a-levels maths and history next year to give me a better chance of getting in. and thanks for replying
I am applying for Nutrition and Dietetics here!

Latest